Girls are adorable and lovable in a million unthinkable ways. Some we notice, some we ignore and some we don't even realize. But having a girl by your side feels like home, no matter how far away you are. They care for you, make you feel loved and they pleasantly surprise you in a thousand little ways. Say it loud or not..Girls are simply the best!
1. They invariably smile in the middle of a kiss, then pull back and look at you and laugh a little...Its just how they are.
2. They call you in the middle of the night, not because they're sad or angry, but just to say Hi and hear all about how your day went.
3. When they do something so gender-role oriented, like make you dinner, sit you down and serve it to you to the point where you think she doesn't have to, but she does because she wants to show you she cares.
4. On the contrary, when they are gender-role defiant....when you wake up to find them wearing your shirt in the morning or your jeans and make plans for dinner and whisk you off your feet.
5. When they have another girl’s back, even if it’s someone society tells them they should be “against.”
6. They read pretty books, not worrying what it is actually about, unless they find it totally connecting with themselves at a deeper level.
7. When asked a question, they simply furrow their foreheads and actually think of the answer - not because they're confused or don't know what to say, but because they are really thinking something through before responding.
8. When they sit with you for hours and hear you pour you heart out and talk about stupid, important or personal things and whatever other things your heart so desires.