1. When a customer calls and instantly starts spouting out user logins, id's, account numbers, and problems all at the same time.
2. When they say our name wrong.
3. When their question is related to their device not working properly and they don't understand why.
4. When the customer starts having a manic meltdown before you can get a word in.
5. When someone hits on you or makes you feel uncomfortable when you're only being nice and trying to help them.
6. When the internet goes down or some technical difficulties arise.
7. When someone asks you to do something you're not supposed to do.
8. When you accidentally confuse someone because you just accidentally said something really stupid.
9. When a customer says they're sorry for all the questions and that they always want to make sure they're doing everything right.
10. When someone trash talks your competition or says they chose your company because of how terrible they are.
11. When you talk to someone who has no idea what a browser is, or how the internet works in general.
12. When you look at the profile of a regular customer on Facebook and find out what kind of person they are.
13. When you have to pause a moment to process a question that could have easily been Googled.
14. When someone says you did an awesome job by doing something that's only a simple task.
15. When you hear back from a customer that the issue got resolved by you and your teammates.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!