We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
19. Recreated Wedding Bouquet
Call up your wedding florist and ask them to recreate the bouquet from the big day four years ago. If you don’t live near the florist you hired for your wedding, just bring a picture to a local one.
Price: Varies by flower choice
A commemorative sign you can (easily!) make yourself. Learn how here.
Price: less than $10 for supplies
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.