1. A poster covered with classic books that you can "scratch off" (like a scratch ticket) as you read them.
2. A lamp that looks like a jellyfish floating on your wall.
It lights up in over 6 million colors. Yes. Six million.
Get it from Think Geek for $99.
3. Wall decor for anyone who has practically every word of Jurassic Park memorized.
4. Or a dinosaur with an appetite for linguine.
5. A drinking challenge board game you'll end up using at all your house parties.
6. A little device you can use to scan the barcodes of running-on-empty items in your kitchen (to create a grocery list).
You can also add to your list with your voice (the device — Hiku — has a microphone) or via an app. Then, when it's time to go shopping, just open up the app on your phone to peruse your list.
Get one from Amazon for $59.
7. A lamp where the *shade* is actually the *light* (a 3D LED one, to be specific).
8. A bottle you can easily put a ship (or anything else) into.
...via a lid in the bottom.
Get it from Animi Causa for $19.99.