37 Ways To Have A Dorm Room The Whole Floor Will Be Jealous Of
Decorated? ✓ Organized? ✓ Awesome? ✓✓
2. Build a cork storage box for your desk.
4. Add tassels to your bedskirt.
6. Fit more clothing into your small wardrobe using soda can tabs.
7. Pin notes and pictures to DIY fruit-shaped bulletin boards.
8. Or print out some free fruit wall art.
9. Pin paint chips to a cork board to make a colorful and cheap calendar.
10. Use washi tape to make "wallpaper".
11. Or wall decals.
12. Or a patterned door.
13. Washi tape's also great for concealing unfinished furniture edges.
15. Cover your futon with comfy pillows you've decorated with paint.
16. While you have the paint out, make some matching curtains.
18. Make a wall organizer to hang above your desk.
19. Cross-stitch mesh office organizational supplies.
22. Fit more bottles into your fridge using a binder clip.
24. Overhead lighting sucks — be sure to bring your own floor and desk lamps.
Dorm lighting sets one mood: an awful one.
The Land of Nod has an awesome selection of fun (yet relatively inexpensive) lamps - check 'em out.