1. Gorgeously glittery pink nail polish (with an elephant on the bottle!).
2. A book that'll turn you into a scarf ~artiste~.
3. Miniature, clip-on side bowls for people who freaking love dip.
4. A wooden nose to rest your glasses on when they're not resting on *your* flesh-covered one.
5. A chimpanzee cushion cover (complete with ears).
6. A cheeky trinket dish with metallic accents.
7. A dishwasher-safe mesh bag to boil vegetables in.
It'll also work for pasta or even eggs and eliminates the need for a colander.
Get it from Amazon for $14.95.
Mark your (literary) territory in the most adorable way possible.
Get them from Amazon for $5.99.
9. A patch for the cold pizza eaters of the world.
10. A tool that'll make chopping the "trees" off cauliflower (or broccoli) so much easier.
11. Breakfast-themed face masks to wear while you're...eating breakfast (naturally).
This set comes with three lightweight "Breakfast Smoothie" masks (coffee, oats, and yogurt) that contain skin-soothing flower extracts plus jojoba and avocado oil.
Get them from Asos for $7.50.
12. A stationery set for owl lovers.
13. A scratch and sniff book that'll help you become a wine expert.
14. An expensive-looking salt (or seasoning) bowl made from sand marble that comes with a golden spoon.
Get it from Bed Bath & Beyond for $12.99 (they say it's a "Wedding Registry Favorite").
15. A magnetic wristband that'll hold screws and nails or even heavier objects like scissors and small tools.
16. A truly tit-illating pin.
18. A sparkly cup for staying hydrated in style.
19. A book of crossword puzzles for movie lovers.
The book contains 80 puzzles (along with interesting bits of trivia about classic movies).
Get it from Amazon for $8.45.
20. A magical unicorn hand puppet.
21. A set of playing cards featuring Princess Buttercup, Fezzik, and other characters from The Princess Bride.
22. Blankets specifically designed for pups to snuggle and sleep in.
They're plush (but won't pill) and are great for using in crates at home (or for traveling).
Get one from Amazon for $11.99.
23. A rosy body scrub to buff up your parched winter skin.
24. A hand-lettered tote with a lot of enthusiasm.
25. A "Scrub Bug" to help your kids get all the paint and mud and food and snot off those hands of theirs.
It's inspired by the device doctors use when they're getting ready to perform surgery.
Get one from The Grommet for $9.95.
26. A tape measure for a fanciful toolbox.
27. An oh-so-fuzzy Soot Sprite plush to attach to a window in your car.
28. A cover that affixes to your bathtub and allows you to add up to 60% more water to soak in.
29. Lovely ceramic plates shaped like rainbows to store bracelets, rings, and other small accessories on.
30. A variety of animal-themed weekly planners to keep you organized *and* cute.
Get one from Amazon for $6.48.
31. A stretch-knit jumpsuit with a snap-button closure.
Get it from Forever 21 for $12.90 (available in three colors and XS to XL).