30 Online Shops Based In The Northeast You Should Be Shopping At
Support artisans, crafters, and other makers in your area.
6. Sea Urchin Studio (Connecticut)
What: Prints, growth charts, placemats, and other products for children.
Pricing: $5 to $80
7. Girls Can Tell (Pennsylvania)
What: Lunch bags, tea towels, notebooks, and more.
Pricing: $4.50 to $25
14. Fishcakes (Rhode Island)
What: Buttons, keychains, magnets, mugs, stamps, and other accessories.
Pricing: $1 to $20
16. Beehive Handmade (Rhode Island)
What: Kitchen supplies, ornaments, jewelry, and more.
Pricing: $20 to $120
19. Eine Kleine Design Studio (Maryland)
What: Prints, journals, calendars, pouches, and more.
Pricing: $6 to $120
23. Hidden Acres Soap Co. (Connecticut)
What: Soap and other skin care products.
Pricing: $3.50 to $29
29. Claudia Pearson (New York)
What: Tea towels, totes, aprons, notebooks, and more.
Pricing: $ to $52