1. A stainless steel bench scrape for transferring chopped foods without sprinkling them all of your counter, stovetop, or floor.
2. A silicone pastry mat printed with measurements that'll make it easier to roll your dough into *just* the right size.
10. A "Tater Mate" to get your spuds all clean and eyeless before you start mashing, baking, or fry-making.
15. A hanging or standing thermometer for people who don't necessarily trust their oven's built-in temperature settings.
17. An ice cube tray you can slide into a crowded freezer horizontally *or* vertically—with no spills.
24. A butter dish with stoppers on either side (so it stays in place while you chop) and measurement markers.
28. A basket-style strainer to use when boiling pasta, deep-frying onion rings, or blanching veggies.
29. And collapsible cover that'll keep the interior of your microwave from looking like a crime scene in need of a blood splatter analysis from Dexter Morgan.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.