1. Soap that'll compliment you and insult you at the SAME TIME.
2. A style station to hold your hair tools (and cool them down).
3. A towel wrap that's almost as pretty as an *actual* dress.
4. A trashcan that'll make you feel athletic whenever you throw away a tissue.
5. A cat who won't mind being stepped on (intentionally or accidentally).
But please watch where you're going and don't step on your flesh-and-blood cat. That's rude. And painful!
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $24.
6. A hamper who looks very hungry...for dirty clothes.
7. And a hamper that has a hook built right into the top (so you can easily hang it from a doorknob).
8. An over-the-door shower caddy system for people who don't have a cabinet or closet in their bathroom.
9. Some soap that'll help your guests get out all those damned spots.
10. StickOnPods to turn your cabinets into storage space for your makeup collection.
11. Bottle couplers to help you get every. last. drop. of your favorite shampoo out of the bottle.
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
12. And some fish squeezers to help you get every last bit of toothpaste out of the tube.
13. Sea creature foot scrubbers made from terracotta that'll reallllllly help you get rid of all that dead skin.
14. Twigs made of steel to hold necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and other accessories.
15. A towel that will finally (AT LONG LAST!!!!) turn you into a mermaid.
16. A toilet brush holder that miraculously manages to be...cute.
Bet you never thought you'd find yourself saying "aww" about a toilet brush holder.
Get it from Amazon for $17.64.
17. Beauty cases to store all your fruity lipgloss in.
18. A fish soap holder whose "ribs" help water to drain (so your soap lasts longer).
19. A cushy tub rest to save your elbows from getting achey when you give your kids a bath.
Get it from Amazon for $15.99.
20. A colorful shower curtain that may inspire some singing.
21. Or a shower curtain that'll turn your bathroom into a certain swampy planet.
22. An easel-style mirror that lights up to assist you when you need to do your makeup in a bathroom with shitty lighting.
23. A nail dryer that automatically turns on when you place your fingertips on the nail pad.
25. A cell phone case to use when you're sitting in the bath (if you drop it into the tub with you, nbd — it's waterproof).
26. A print featuring a handy top knots guide to look at before you style your hair in the morning.
27. A plug that'll stop hair from sneaking its way down your drain and clogging up your pipes.
28. A ladybug who'll hold three toothbrushes in its spots.
Get them from Amazon for $5.