We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A clarifying mud mask that's basically your very own spa treatment for way less.
Promising review: "Most of my acne and scars are focused on my cheeks. After calming down for a few months, it came back pretty badly along my jawline, but after a month of using this mask it's almost completely gone. The redness and swelling have gone down a lot and my scars have healed surprisingly well. I use it every night before I go to sleep and follow up by moisturizing with raw shea butter." —vitamin b
Price: $14.95 // Rating: 4.2 out of 5
2. A ~pulsating~ mask that works its magic once it's diluted and truly deep-cleans your pores and heals your acne-prone skin.
Promising review: "Cystic acne: the bane of my dermatological life, and maybe yours too? This clay has helped immensely in keeping it at bay. I do a treatment once a week (since it is a bit time-consuming), but I haven't had any of those awful underground, takes-two-weeks-to-surface pimples since I've started using the clay. Combined with apple cider vinegar, it's immensely helpful for oily, cystic acne-prone skin. My skin's been so much happier since I've started using it. You need this. Right now." —Rebecca Shady
Pro tip: Mix the clay with equal parts raw apple cider vinegar or water (though it seems that most people prefer the vinegar) in a separate bowl (like this handy set) before application.
Price: $8.80 // Rating: 4.4 out of 5
3. Sheet masks that'll plump up your dry, flaky skin and transform you into a beautifully creepy animal-human hybrid.
Promising review: "Guys, suck up your pride, do something your lady wants to do. It's refreshing when you put it on, but it does feel a little slimy. You can take some pictures together, and it's a great memory you won't forget. You'll feel silly, but deep down inside you know it was funny, even if it was at your own expense." —Peter Y.
Price: $39.99 for a set of 10 // Rating: 4.4 out of 5
4. A gentle facial scrub with tiny beads made up of organic, chemical-free ingredients that'll loosen up the dullness in your skin.
Promising review: "This product is fantastic! There's no greasy feel to it and it has a great smell. I love the fact that it's organic and doesn't have chemicals or parabens (which is obvious because there's no soapy lather). I'm very protective of my skin and this product helps keep that mentality going because it's all natural. I would definitely purchase again." —VM
Pro tip: There are two ways to use this product. As a regular scrub, gently massage into skin for 1–2 minutes and rinse. As a mask, leave on the skin for 5–10 minutes before rinsing.
Price: $16.97 // Rating: 4.4 out of 5
5. A set of 15 sheet masks ranging from aloe to acai berry that's anything but boring...and might even earn the stamp of approval from your significant other.
6. A super ~bubbly~ carbonated clay mask that you've probably seen in a million YouTube videos and might as well try for yourself (hello, Snapchat story!).
Promising review: "This mask obliterated my blackheads! I've tried pore strips and other masks but none of them did the trick. This is a game changer in my skincare routine. It's also a fun mask to do because it tickles just a tiny bit and makes you look like a rain cloud." —TheWriterofRubbish
Pro tip: Scoop out what you need from the jar with the spoon that comes with it (or whatever other tool you want). Don't use your fingers unless you want the rest of the clay to start bubbling inside the jar!
Price: $10.20 // Rating: 4.2 out of 5
7. A black sugar scrub that might be the best-smelling concoction you've ever slathered on your face.
Promising review: "The mask smells so great that sometimes you have to remind yourself not to eat it. After using it, my face feels really fresh." —Amazon Customer
Pro tip: Don't eat it.
Price: $8.93 // Rating: 4.6 out of 5
8. A whopping set of 16 masks at a price point that really can't be beat.
Promising review: "These are effective, affordable, and fun to use. The varieties can be a pro or a con (since I do like some more than the others), but you can't complain because of the price. I have ultra-sensitive skin, so I was hesitant to use these at first (since my skin has reacted to higher end brands), but for some reason these were totally ok. My skin felt great the next day and its texture improved a lot." —Amazon Customer
Price: $10.14 // Rating: 4.6 out of 5
9. A nutrient-rich, deep-cleaning clay mask that'll make you feel like an alien with impeccable skin.
Promising review: "I love the way this mask feels as it dries on my face and how it makes my skin feel tighter when I rinse the mask off. I like seeing where my oily spots are and how the mask pulls the oil from my skin without leaving it feeling dry. I also get a kick out of hearing my boys laugh when I stroll into the room and they catch me wearing the mask, lol!" —Jenn
Price: $10.35 // Rating: 4.6 out of 5
11. A quick treatment that heats up as you massage it into your face in order to get rid of everyday buildup from the elements.
Promising review: "It really does heat up and brings whiteheads to the surface! Though I've often seen that claim attached to clay masks, this is the only mask I've used that actually does that. I got my boyfriend to do it with me as well, and it did the same for him without irritating his skin, which is very sensitive and acne-prone. This mask is fun and relaxing in spite of it being such a quick treatment. I like to wash it off with cold water and even rub an ice cube on my face after! It's refreshing and snaps my skin into shape." —Lilith Lane
Price: $5.82 // Rating: 4.2 out of 5
12. Eye-catching cotton sheet masks that come with ear straps (so it won't fall off your face) and chin "straps" (which basically just extend into your forgotten under-chin area).
Promising review: "This set is really cool because you can discover which one you like the best. Four are ultra thin masks and four are lacy sheet masks. I was very impressed with the cute packaging and quality of all the materials. I'm a busy mom and I love these because I can apply the lace masks that go over my ears and stay on hands-free as I walk around doing chores or playing with my daughter." —Christina Melikian
Price: $16.20 // Rating: 4.3 out of 5
13. An invigorating mask derived from raw Hawaiian wildflower honey that'll restore your skin's natural radiance.
Promising review: "Bee Friendly products popped up on my Facebook feed while I was traveling for work and suffering from a terrible bout of cystic acne. I purchased both this mask and the face cream and have had great results with both. As a forty-something, I find a lot of anti-aging products dehydrate my skin and make wrinkles more pronounced, but this mask cleans skin without dehydrating. My pores and skin are clearing up fast. I haven't found this difficult to spread or work with; just wet your face and use a little water on your palm to loosen up the mask." —Educ8NC
Price: $39.99 // Rating: 4.3 out of 5
14. A plant-based clay mask for soon-to-be ~rugged and dapper~ fellas.
Promising review: "Wow!! What can I say, I'm a general contractor and I'm outside all day in the hot California heat and it gets pretty dang rough out there, but after using my new mineral clay that my beautiful wife got me, my old, leathery cowboy face disappeared and a beautiful 19-year-old Calvin Klein yachtsman model appeared in front of me." —Max Discher
Price: $21.95 // Rating: 4.3 out of 5
15. An amazing set of vitamin E and collagen masks that's under $10 and beloved by over 2,000 Amazon reviewers.
17. A matcha mask that does it all (it detoxifies, moisturizes, fights acne, and more) and will surely be your cup of tea.
19. Hella hydrating Garnier masks, which may get even the biggest skincare conoissuiers to rethink drugstore beauty products.
20. And a Himalayan charcoal mask to leave you positively glowing, inside and out (it's totally cruelty free).
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.