We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A clarifying mud mask that's basically your very own spa treatment for way less.
Promising review: "Most of my acne and scars are focused on my cheeks. After calming down for a few months, it came back pretty badly along my jawline, but after a month of using this mask it's almost completely gone. The redness and swelling have gone down a lot and my scars have healed surprisingly well. I use it every night before I go to sleep and follow up by moisturizing with raw shea butter." —vitamin b
2. A ~pulsating~ mask that works its magic once it's diluted and truly deep-cleans your pores and heals your acne-prone skin.
Promising review: "Cystic acne: the bane of my dermatological life, and maybe yours too? This clay has helped immensely in keeping it at bay. I do a treatment once a week (since it is a bit time-consuming), but I haven't had any of those awful underground, takes-two-weeks-to-surface pimples since I've started using the clay. Combined with apple cider vinegar, it's immensely helpful for oily, cystic acne-prone skin. My skin's been so much happier since I've started using it. You need this. Right now." —Rebecca Shady
3. A wonderfully citrusy mud mask that contains natural botanicals to provide a thorough detox for all types of skin.
4. Sheet masks that'll plump up your dry, flaky skin and transform you into a beautifully creepy animal-human hybrid.
Promising review: "Guys, suck up your pride, do something your lady wants to do. It's refreshing when you put it on, but it does feel a little slimy. You can take some pictures together, and it's a great memory you won't forget. You'll feel silly, but deep down inside you know it was funny, even if it was at your own expense." —Peter Y.
5. A variety-packed set of sheet masks from one of the cutest Korean brands to gain major popularity in the States.
Promising review: "This is the second time I have purchased these face masks. Why? 1. Because you get a ton for a great value. 2. They make you feel like you are at a spa (especially if you keep them in the fridge). 3. They are unlike any other face masks I have used... and I buy a ton of them. My skin feels nothing short of amazing after I take these off. Usually, I'll leave them on for around 25-30 minutes while I read. When I take them off, it feels like I just applied a moisturizer and its effects last for hours." —Dan A.
Pro tip: As with any other sheet masks, gently rub any leftover essence inside the packaging onto your neck and décolletage areas. And after taking off your mask, pat lingering essence into your face for more thorough absorption.
6. A gentle facial scrub with tiny beads made up of organic, chemical-free ingredients that'll loosen up the dullness in your skin.
Promising review: "This product is fantastic! There's no greasy feel to it and it has a great smell. I love the fact that it's organic and doesn't have chemicals or parabens (which is obvious because there's no soapy lather). I'm very protective of my skin and this product helps keep that mentality going because it's all natural. I would definitely purchase again." —VM
Pro tip: There are two ways to use this product. As a regular scrub, gently massage into skin for 1–2 minutes and rinse. As a mask, leave on the skin for 5–10 minutes before rinsing.
7. A set of 15 sheet masks ranging from aloe to acai berry that's anything but boring...and might even earn the stamp of approval from your significant other.
8. A super ~bubbly~ carbonated clay mask that you've probably seen in a million YouTube videos and might as well try for yourself (hello, Snapchat story!).
Promising review: "This mask obliterated my blackheads! I've tried pore strips and other masks but none of them did the trick. This is a game changer in my skincare routine. It's also a fun mask to do because it tickles just a tiny bit and makes you look like a rain cloud." —TheWriterofRubbish
Pro tip: Scoop out what you need from the jar with the spoon that comes with it (or whatever other tool you want). Don't use your fingers unless you want the rest of the clay to start bubbling inside the jar!
9. A black sugar scrub that might be the best-smelling concoction you've ever slathered on your face.
10. A whopping set of 16 masks at a price point that really can't be beat (56 cents per mask).
Promising review: "These are effective, affordable, and fun to use. The varieties can be a pro or a con (since I do like some more than the others), but you can't complain because of the price. I have ultra-sensitive skin, so I was hesitant to use these at first (since my skin has reacted to higher end brands), but for some reason these were totally ok. My skin felt great the next day and its texture improved a lot." —Amazon Customer
11. A nutrient-rich, deep-cleaning clay mask that'll make you feel like an alien with impeccable skin.
Promising review: "I love the way this mask feels as it dries on my face and how it makes my skin feel tighter when I rinse the mask off. I like seeing where my oily spots are and how the mask pulls the oil from my skin without leaving it feeling dry. I also get a kick out of hearing my boys laugh when I stroll into the room and they catch me wearing the mask, lol!" —Jenn
12. A beautifully blue clarifying mask formulated with helpful AHAs and BHAs to exfoliate dead skin cells and combat acne and clogged pores all in one.
13. A volcanic mud and ash mask formulated for men who really want to kill all the acne-causing bacteria on their mugs.
Promising review: "Works well after shaving. Noticeably reduces oil and makes skin visibly clearer. By far the best mask I have used thus far and the price is very good too. Kyoku overall seems to make excellent products. I have used both their scrub and facial moisturizer and think highly of both of them. I'd estimate this jar should last several months if I use it twice a week and I will definitely be buying more." —Derek T.
Pro tip: Mix the contents of the mask in the container with a clean stick or swab before applying. And depending on the sensitivity of your skin, it might be better to apply the mask on a day when you don't shave to avoid possible irritation.
14. A pack of fruity, hydrating sheet masks that'll turn every day into a ~pamper yourself~ day.
15. An active charcoal mask that works overtime to clear up congested pores from the pollution and grime that comes with city living.
16. A spookily packaged full-face mask for those who've already tried Elizavecca's mega-popular Hell-Pore Clean Up Nose Mask and want to ~branch out~.
Promising review: "My obsession with Korean skin care has led me on the path for the best face mask. This mask goes on gold with a shimmer to it. I was worried it may cause an allergic reaction due to my sensitive skin but I was pleasantly surprised when there was no reaction. The mask takes about 20 minutes to dry and then you wash it off. It came off very easily and left my face glowing! It is a brightener for sure." —girlypants
Pro tip: Try using a facial steamer beforehand to open up your pores so the mask can really get in there and clean out those whiteheads and blackheads.
17. A quick treatment that heats up as you massage it into your face in order to get rid of everyday buildup from the elements.
Promising review: "It really does heat up and brings whiteheads to the surface! Though I've often seen that claim attached to clay masks, this is the only mask I've used that actually does that. I got my boyfriend to do it with me as well, and it did the same for him without irritating his skin, which is very sensitive and acne-prone. This mask is fun and relaxing in spite of it being such a quick treatment. I like to wash it off with cold water and even rub an ice cube on my face after! It's refreshing and snaps my skin into shape." —Lilith Lane
18. Eye-catching cotton sheet masks that come with ear straps (so it won't fall off your face) and chin "straps" (which basically just extend into your forgotten under-chin area).
Promising review: "This set is really cool because you can discover which one you like the best. Four are ultra thin masks and four are lacy sheet masks. I was very impressed with the cute packaging and quality of all the materials. I'm a busy mom and I love these because I can apply the lace masks that go over my ears and stay on hands-free as I walk around doing chores or playing with my daughter." —Christina Melikian
19. An invigorating mask derived from raw Hawaiian wildflower honey that'll restore your skin's natural radiance.
Promising review: "Bee Friendly products popped up on my Facebook feed while I was traveling for work and suffering from a terrible bout of cystic acne. I purchased both this mask and the face cream and have had great results with both. As a forty-something, I find a lot of anti-aging products dehydrate my skin and make wrinkles more pronounced, but this mask cleans skin without dehydrating. My pores and skin are clearing up fast. I haven't found this difficult to spread or work with; just wet your face and use a little water on your palm to loosen up the mask." —Educ8NC
20. A plant-based clay mask for soon-to-be ~rugged and dapper~ fellas.
Promising review: "Wow!! What can I say, I'm a general contractor and I'm outside all day in the hot California heat and it gets pretty dang rough out there, but after using my new mineral clay that my beautiful wife got me, my old, leathery cowboy face disappeared and a beautiful 19-year-old Calvin Klein yachtsman model appeared in front of me." —Max Discher
The comments for this post have been edited for length and clarity.