Here's What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising in the ranking. This week: bags of cold brew, floating hammocks, Pennywise figurines, and more!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much fancy talk for things that are ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A 3-in-1 "super" pot. What's so super about it? Well, it's easy-to-clean, is dishwasher-safe, can steam, simmer, or grill, and even has a raised grill surface (meaning = fat will drip drip drip out of the way as your food cooks).
3. A plastic protector to keep your beloved baseball caps from becoming distorted when you run them through the dishwasher (or pack them into a suitcase).
5. A set of thirty fine-point, long-lasting pens for writing, drawing, doodling, coloring, bullet journaling... you get the picture. They'll even make taking notes fun. Somewhat.
6. A soft, 3/4-sleeve midi dress with an elastic waist to wear on cool summer nights and warm fall days.
7. A leather cleaner and conditioner kit for keeping the leather in your car in tip top—you guessed it—condition. Bonus! You can also use it on boots, furniture, bags, and other leather items.
9. A pack of Grady's Cold Brew "pour and store" pouches to keep in your fridge so you can have some of that delicious New Orleans-style iced coffee whenever the craving strikes.
10. A silly game for your kids to play while you cook dinner: they can play with plastic pasta while you boil up the edible kind.
11. A set of six finger toothbrushes that your dog and cat will probably hate. Sorry, pals! It's for your own good. Dental hygiene is important for all creatures.
12. Adhesive sheets for preserving your precious puzzles. If you spend so much time on them, you oughta show them off.
13. A fold-up drying rack that'll come in handy whether you're living in a dorm room, an apartment, a house, or a.... yurt. Even a yurt. Even a dragon's stomach! OK, I'll stop.
14. A floating hammock to lounge in until the sad day comes when it's time to close up the pool for the season.
15. And a water-resistant stadium seat (with a handy seatback pocket) to sit in once you start heading to sporting events this fall.
18. A hose spray nozzle with eight watering patterns: center, flat, mist, cone, rinse, shower, soaker, and jet (plus a slide knob for adjusting the water pressure).
19. A pack of sticky stake insect traps for anyone who happens to be "entertaining" a very large family of fungus gnats, black flies, midges, or other small flying insects in their houseplants.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.