Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much fancy talk for things that are ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A 3-in-1 "super" pot. What's so super about it? Well, it's easy-to-clean, is dishwasher-safe, can steam, simmer, or grill, and even has a raised grill surface (meaning = fat will drip drip drip out of the way as your food cooks).
2. A pack of playfoam for fidgeting with (instead of a godforsaken spinner).
3. A plastic protector to keep your beloved baseball caps from becoming distorted when you run them through the dishwasher (or pack them into a suitcase).
4. Pennywise. The creepiest Funko Pop figurine ever. Get one and find out if he ~floats~.
5. A set of thirty fine-point, long-lasting pens for writing, drawing, doodling, coloring, bullet journaling... you get the picture. They'll even make taking notes fun. Somewhat.
6. A soft, 3/4-sleeve midi dress with an elastic waist to wear on cool summer nights and warm fall days.
7. A leather cleaner and conditioner kit for keeping the leather in your car in tip top—you guessed it—condition. Bonus! You can also use it on boots, furniture, bags, and other leather items.
8. A blister-preventing balm that'll have your ankles, toes, and heels humming "Hallelujah."
9. A pack of Grady's Cold Brew "pour and store" pouches to keep in your fridge so you can have some of that delicious New Orleans-style iced coffee whenever the craving strikes.
10. A silly game for your kids to play while you cook dinner: they can play with plastic pasta while you boil up the edible kind.
11. A set of six finger toothbrushes that your dog and cat will probably hate. Sorry, pals! It's for your own good. Dental hygiene is important for all creatures.
12. Adhesive sheets for preserving your precious puzzles. If you spend so much time on them, you oughta show them off.
13. A fold-up drying rack that'll come in handy whether you're living in a dorm room, an apartment, a house, or a.... yurt. Even a yurt. Even a dragon's stomach! OK, I'll stop.
14. A floating hammock to lounge in until the sad day comes when it's time to close up the pool for the season.
15. And a water-resistant stadium seat (with a handy seatback pocket) to sit in once you start heading to sporting events this fall.
16. A canister vacuum to save you from ever having to buy or change a vacuum bag ever again.
17. A cushioned guitar stand that—when folded—is small enough to fit into a backpack or tote.
18. A hose spray nozzle with eight watering patterns: center, flat, mist, cone, rinse, shower, soaker, and jet (plus a slide knob for adjusting the water pressure).
19. A pack of sticky stake insect traps for anyone who happens to be "entertaining" a very large family of fungus gnats, black flies, midges, or other small flying insects in their houseplants.
20. A book that'll help you master the elements (salt, fat, acid, and heat) of good cooking.
21. Plus a book filled with fun recipes to help your kids become better cooks along with you.
22. And the Walt Disney Records ~Legacy Collection~ edition of the Robin Hood soundtrack.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.