Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much fancy talk for things that are ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A never forget Pluto shirt because back in my day, there were nine planets, not eight, and there should be a memoriam goddammit!
2. A pair of Adidas joggers for your next super intense workout and the amazing nap to follow.
3. A stainless-steel cast-iron cleaner that won't remove the precious seasoning you built on your pan while flawlessly getting off all of the grime.
4. A foldable drying rack to air dry your delicates and anything else you don't want to shrink. Bonus: it can then be stored out of the way once you're done with it.
5. An immersion blender for making tasty whipped cream or lemon meringue, all while keeping your plastic and metal mixing bowls safe from harm.
6. A pet grooming glove that gently wipes off all of your furry companion's excess hair so it won't get on your couch. Now your pupper (or cat) won't run away in fear when they see you pop these out!
7. A lap desk for when you just want to lounge on the couch, but have work to do. Being responsible has its perks.
8. The World of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin—it'll definitely fill in some blanks that the show may have glossed over... because (spoiler!) Dany being Jon's aunt? Wild af.
9. A gentle eye gel that may reduce dark circles around your eyes from those late-night Netflix binges. We've all been there.
10. Lemonade so you can relive the masterpiece by the queen Bey herself on the warm and sexy sound of vinyl. Hold up, they don't love you like I love you.
11. A couple of packs of Post-its just in time for all those back-to-school notes and reminders.
12. A swear word coloring book. Who the fuck said adults can't participate in the pure joy and relaxation that comes with coloring?
13. A patterned canvas backpack with multiple compartments to keep you notebook, laptop, and whatever else safe and cozy. It also comes with a shoulder bag and pencil case – score!
14. A bottle of witch hazel that'll keep your face clear from redness and puffiness while also soothing and moisturizing your skin (thanks to aloe vera).
15. A sleeveless dress you'll wanna wear to work, directly to happy hour right after, and then maybe to brunch on Sunday. It's just that attractive.
16. Big Little Lies—because you watched the show, why not read and immerse yourself in the mystery again? Even if you do know the ending! Or do you?
17. A pair of lounge shorts to either get an intense workout in or wear around the house to do absolutely nothing but stare at your cat. Versatility and the true power of choice.
18. And Fences, the movie adaption of the August Wilson play Viola Davis won an Oscar for. You know once she starts shedding major tears (and snot), the film is definitely worth watching.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's post here.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.