2. A teeny tiny slice of (remarkably realistic looking!) rainbow cake on a ring.
The artistry! This is clay, people! Clay! Not sugar and flour!
Get it from The Mouse Market on Etsy for $22.
4. A set from Kate Spade featuring a beautifully illustrated tea towel and oven mitt, plus a pot holder that knows that cake isn't *only* suitable for dessert.
7. A fancy gold-plated pendant necklace with faux pearls and sparkly stones.
Get it from Amazon for $148.
8. A bulldozer server to help you lift up especially large slices.
Get it from Animi Causa for $16.99.
13. Microwavable mugs to use for making mug cakes (when you're too hungry to wait for an *actual* cake to bake).
15. A samurai sword that'll make you feel incredibly badass while cutting up a bundt.
Get it from Soho Design Shop for $11.90.
31. And (if you're willing to splurge) cake slice purses *almost* look edible.
Get them from Rommy de Bommy on Etsy for $111+.