We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
2. A book about his favorite actor.
4. A hat that can charge a cellphone.
5. Glasses for the whiskey drinker.
6. And a glass you can use to drink wine *or* martinis.
8. A set of geometric Japanese cards to add a new twist to his weekly poker game.
9. An inflatable (!!!) kayak built for two.
10. A puzzle you can have personalized to look like his hometown.
11. Plates to bring his midnight snacking game to the next level.
12. Cruiser skates for the dad who doesn't mind making a bit of a fool of himself in the pursuit of a good time.
13. A tap that helps keep beer stored in a growler carbonated for a longer period of time.
14. And a beer cap map to keep track of his favorite brews from every state.
15. Soft headphones for the dad who tends to doze off while listening to podcasts.
Get them from Amazon for $39.95.
16. A terracotta pizza oven he'll want to use all summer.
18. And a box filled with limited edition Star Wars collectibles.
19. The "toughest cable on earth."
Sorry dog-in-the-image-above: this thing is pet-proof.
Get it from Amazon for $34.95.
20. A travel mug that'll keep his coffee heated to the ~precise~ temperature he likes.
21. A robe for the dad who wishes he were onboard the USS Enterprise.
Get it from Think Geek for $49.99.
22. A gadget for infusing foods and drinks with natural smoky flavors.
23. A game he'll probably get way too competitive playing at your next family BBQ.
24. A book that will make him want to go on a family road trip.
25. And a compact vessel filled with useful outdoor supplies for his next camping adventure.
Get it from Aha for $99.