We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A set of mugs that turn into a cactus when you stack them up.
2. A colorful bouquet of measuring spoons.
3. A ghost who will merrily de-pit your cherries with a chomp.
4. Adorable measuring cups that you'll want to buy right meow.
5. An oven mitt that turns your hand into a dinosaur.
6. A pair of colander ducks who would rather spend time getting wet in your sink than a pond.
7. A cheery little dude who'll save your fingers from accidental knife wounds.
8. A rest that will make any spoon feel stylish between stirs.
9. The tiniest food truck you've ever seen.
10. A whale whose baleen will help you strain your pasta.
11. A Bambi mug that may make you twitterpated.
12. A ~magic~ lamp that dispenses oil instead of a genie.
13. Food picks to turn boring crudités into a bouquet.
14. A darling little lady who wants to butter you up.
15. A cheese board that's shaped like a wedge of Swiss.
16. A pair of tongs wearing appropriate attire for dealing with ice.
18. A turtle looking for a mug to use as a hot tub (so he can brew you up some tea).
19. A daisy that sprouts off the rim of a pot (to let steam vent).
20. A grill you may feel guilty preparing pork chops on.
21. Cozy caps to put on unfinished bottles of wine.
22. An astronaut on a mission to keep your half-used fruits and veggies fresh.
23. A sweet set of crust cutters that are perfect for fruit pies.
Get them from Williams-Sonoma for $14.95.