1. A wearable sleeping bag that'll keep you warm in temperatures down to 45°F.
When you first start wearing it, your friends may laugh, but soon they'll be jealous of how toasty you are (you just clip up the bottom to make it easier to walk around the campsite...or your home).
Get it from REI for $59.93 (available in two colors and regular, long, and short sizes).
3. A space heater that's less than 7 inches tall.
Use it in your office, dorm room, or right beside your bed.
Get it from Amazon for $18.36.
6. Or a drape-able heating device specifically designed for larger chairs (like ones you'd find in a living room).
7. A hand-warmer that can also recharge your phone and light your way (thanks to its built-in flashlight).
There are two temperature settings, plus a "warmer pouch" to "enhance warmth in extreme cold conditions."
Get it from Amazon for $36.97.
10. A heated toilet seat (because if any body part deserves the very best, it's your ass).
Get it from Amazon for $139.
14. A sweatshirt cape that'll turn you into Little Grey Cozy-Hood.
Get it from The Grommet for $99 (available in two sizes).
17. A sherpa fleece mattress pad that'll heat up your entire bed (without bothersome bulky wires to feel Princess-and-the-Pea-style).
19. And fleece sock liners to make rubber boots more cushy.
30. A stadium seat that'll keep your buns warm for up to 6 hours at the next football game you attend.
To keep your frigid rear in good cheer.
Get it from The Grommet for $64.95 (they also have a heated folding chair).
33. Finally, a pair of mittens with a hidden flask.
If the actual mittens won't keep you warm, maybe some whiskey will.
Get them from Amazon for $17.85.