1. A "gold" wire metal organizer for hanging file folders.
2. A modern desk with a shatterproof glass top, bamboo legs, and a useful storage shelf.
3. A ~curvy~ golden floor lamp that won't take up a lot of space.
4. A set of six colorful steak knives with micro-serrated blades (to make slicing things easy AF).
5. An inexpensive platform bed frame you can use with or without a box spring.
6. A leak-proof, vacuum-insulated travel mug with a soft-touch handle.
7. Or a more minimalistic option (for those who aren't so into the ~camp~ aesthetic).
8. A simple brass keychain with a leather holder.
9. A vegan leather cross-body bag for those days when you don't have to carry *that* much.
10. A basket made from woven seagrass.
11. A vibrant portable Bluetooth keyboard you can connect to many different device types (Windows, Mac, Chrome, Android, etc., etc.).
12. A stylish metal table lamp that comes with a natural linen shade.
13. A mobile featuring bird illustrations by Charley Harper.
14. A stainless steel flatware set that won't rust.
15. A set of notecards you may want to frame and hang on your wall instead of send off in the mail.
16. Oh-so-cozy faux-fur pillow covers (available in over 10 different colors).
17. Perfectly pink Nike Roshe running shoes.
19. A "rose gold" wall clock that doesn't make "OMG these are going to drive me insane!" ticking noises.
20. A set of paper games to keep on hand for boring waiting rooms or long car rides.
21. An LED lightbulb that's way too cool to hide under a shade.
22. An adjustable lamp to add a bit of glamour to your sad desk-scape.
23. A press/drip/immersion coffee maker for "functional, minimalist brewing" that's pretty fucking fancy.
24. A Fuji Instax Mini 90 camera with a retro look.
25. And an alarm clock that looks like it's vintage (but it's not, lol).
26. Plus some toothpaste with a gloriously old-fashioned packaging design.
27. A geometric accent mirror that looks a bit like the sun.
28. A handy dandy organizer to hang up right by your front door to store mail, keys, umbrellas, and more.
29. A tiered accessory holder that would probably love to live on your nightstand.
30. A positively adorable illustrated tea towel.
31. And a Sputnik-style pendant light fixture for people who don't mind buying a LOT of bulbs (20, to be exact).
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.