2. Delicate earrings that you'll love to infinity and beyond.
3. A bluetooth speaker that looks like it came from outer space.
4. A set of four drinking glasses ~infused~ with blue swirls.
5. A geometric brass organizer to hold your earrings, bracelets, and rings.
7. Ten planet-inspired, fruit-flavored lollipops that are almost too cool to eat.
8. A leather bag that looks like something you'd see sitting in the window of an intimidatingly cool boutique.
9. An awesomely retro toaster that comes in a variety of colors.
10. Melamine plates, platters, and serving dishes for people who love color.
11. A minimalist (and sustainable) water pitcher that'll keep you hydrated with style.
12. A bamboo sandbox tray to keep on your desk and play with whenever you get a bit bored.
13. Galaxy wrapping paper to use for gifts *or* to just frame and hang on your wall.
14. An insulated floral lunch bag that's almost Warhol-esque.
15. An inexpensive mid-century mod chair with linen upholstery.
16. A polyhedron terrarium to house a few of your succulents.
17. Plus a handcrafted wooden journal to fill with love letters to those succulents.
18. A comfy pouf you'll want to plop down on.
19. Sunburst stud earrings that'll make your earlobes glisten in the light.
20. A modern and easy-to-assemble beechwood table.
22. A tangram-style laser-cut necklace that looks like... a foxy cat?
23. A unique handmade cosmetic pouch that's made of cork!
26. A wooden speaker that'll play music from your phone.
27. And an oak wallet that won't bend in your pocket.
29. Wobbling toys for kids that are so freaking cute that you may just want to use them as decor.
30. A pretty mint desk lamp you can maneuver into many different positions.
31. An umbrella that'll cheer you up on drizzly days.
Want even more great product suggestions? Sign up for BuzzFeed’s Gift Guide Newsletter!
If you can't see the signup box above, just go here to sign up!