1. Soap that looks like it should be on display in the Hall of Gems at the Natural History Museum.
2. Delicate earrings that you'll love to infinity and beyond.
3. A bluetooth speaker that looks like it came from outer space.
4. A set of four drinking glasses ~infused~ with blue swirls.
5. A geometric brass organizer to hold your earrings, bracelets, and rings.
6. Leggings that look like the sky on a day when you'd definitely take a picture to put on Instagram.
People will definitely be checking out your ass (and knees and calves and every centimeter of your legs) when you wear these.
7. Ten planet-inspired, fruit-flavored lollipops that are almost too cool to eat.
8. A leather bag that looks like something you'd see sitting in the window of an intimidatingly cool boutique.
9. An awesomely retro toaster that comes in a variety of colors.
10. Melamine plates, platters, and serving dishes for people who love color.
11. A minimalist (and sustainable) water pitcher that'll keep you hydrated with style.
12. A bamboo sandbox tray to keep on your desk and play with whenever you get a bit bored.
13. Galaxy wrapping paper to use for gifts *or* to just frame and hang on your wall.
14. An insulated floral lunch bag that's almost Warhol-esque.
15. An inexpensive mid-century mod chair with linen upholstery.
16. A polyhedron terrarium to house a few of your succulents.
17. Plus a handcrafted wooden journal to fill with love letters to those succulents.
18. A comfy pouf you'll want to plop down on.
19. Sunburst stud earrings that'll make your earlobes glisten in the light.
20. A modern and easy-to-assemble beechwood table.
21. Cleansing bars that look like they've been painted with watercolors.
They're by Baxter of California and will suit all skin types.
22. A tangram-style laser-cut necklace that looks like... a foxy cat?
23. A unique handmade cosmetic pouch that's made of cork!
24. A wooden house that transforms into a trivet.
It takes a village to.... prepare a meal for a large group of people.
25. Eames-inspired wire coat racks that come in walnut or multicolor.
Get them from Amazon for $33.52.