Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A cookbook filled with recipes that all have less than four steps and less than six ingredients.
2. A shower head for bathing when you're away from an actual bathroom.
3. A truly challenging, 1000 piece, pencil-themed jigsaw puzzle that may take you a loooooooooong (long, long) time to finish.
4. A set of heat-resistant cooking tools with a nonstick grip.
5. A collapsible, inflatable lantern that's powered by the sun.
6. And a collapsible picnic basket.
7. A gadget that adds tons of little criss-crossing slices to a hot dog before you cook it (in order to up the smokey, grilled flavor).
8. A lightweight, easy-to-clean cat (or small dog) carrying case.
9. A fish-shaped device that'll keep your charging cables from becoming a tangled mess.
10. A cozy, blanket-esque hood to cuddle up in on your next lazy Sunday at home.
11. Scented erasers that come in charming little milk-carton-shaped packages.
12. A scrumptious seasoning salt you'll probably start using on everything you cook.
13. A poster for caffeine addicts.
14. A color-your-own-wings kit creative children will adore.
15. A hanging handbag (or scarf or tie or camisole or belt) organizer for your closet.
16. Fashion tape to close up shirt gaps, keep bra straps in place, fix a falling hem, or stop a low-cut shirt from revealing... your nip nips.
17. A matte, pencil-style lip color in a light shade of pink.
18. An easy-to-assemble shelf that also functions as an end table.
19. Bags that allow cheese to breathe (keeping it fresh for a longer period of time).
20. A set of jelly-style highlighters for kids (or adults who enjoy adorable office supplies).
21. And a copy of What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? to watch before the premiere of FEUD: Bette and Joan.
To see everything people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.