Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A book of crossword puzzles "with a twist."
2. A whopping (whopping!) 240 gel pens to color and write with to your heart's content.
3. Metal marquee letters for anyone who's always longed to see their name in lights.
4. Mesh metal drawers you can slip into your bathroom or kitchen cabinets to corral small items like toiletries or spices.
5. A retro floral dress that'll have you dreaming of spring.
6. Gentle lemon lavender bubble bath for babies (or anyone with sensitive skin).
7. Vibrant sheets of cardstock with a "spray paint" design.
8. An umbrella to cheer you up on rainy days.
9. An appliance for making scrumptious frozen desserts out of fruit.
10. A set of six bath bombs to keep you relaxed for (almost) the entire week.
11. Plaid infinity scarves in a variety of different color combinations.
12. Deodorizers to freshen up the stinkiest areas of your home.
13. A book for monkey enthusiasts (young and old).
14. A Bigfoot air freshener to keep in your car.
15. A cast-iron Dutch oven that comes preseasoned and ready to go.
16. And a beautiful oven mitt to carry it with.
17. A book that may inspire you to rediscover "the art and craft of handmade correspondence."
18. A set of two ~ultra-conditioning~ lip oils.
19. A pouch that looks like it could have been swiped from a lab.
20. And a pencil case resembling a sandwich.
21. Plus (omg) a Steven Universe–inspired hamburger backpack.
To see everything people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.