Click here to pin this post for later.
Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A doormat for people who would prefer *not* to have guests.
2. A helpful panda that sharpens pencils with its nose.
3. A garbage bag holder that'll come in handy when you're peeling vegetables.
4. A cookbook filled with delicious recipes inspired by Outlander.
5. A kit for anyone who's ever dreamed of having a shrimp for a pet.
Yes, people have dreamed of that (people like...me).
Promising review: "These guys came happy and alive and in a separate bottle so they don't get hurt while being shipped. I love watching these little shrimps swim about. They change color throughout the day from pale pink to a deep red. I love watching them forage, they're constantly so busy with their hands it looks like they're playing patty cake!" —Salina
6. Brightly colored activity stickers to use in a planner or on a calendar.
7. Glasses made out of Himalayan sea salt to take tequila shots from.
8. Cozy Ugg slippers that will make your toes oh so very happy.
9. A condo for your cats. Or small dogs.
10. A weekly planner you can use as a wrist rest in front of your keyboard.
11. A toiletry bag that's perfect for bringing along on road trips.
12. A whirligig that all dachshund owners should stake in their front yard.
13. An enormous (it has 115 pieces!) set of fake food your kids will love.
14. A set of highlighters that are so adorable they'll actually make you enjoy studying.
15. Leather Vans slip-on sneakers in seven different colors.
16. Lip balm that comes in a delightful little honey-pot-shaped container.
17. A colorful and stain-resistant area rug.
18. A rotating stand that will make frosting a cake less of a struggle.
Promising review: "I had never bought a cake turntable before. My cake-decorating instructor advised me to get this one (as it raised the cake off the table, making it easier to decorate). She was right. It cleans easily and comes apart if I get messy and need to clean inside the turntable as well." —Amazon Customer