We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A lamp to rest your book on when you're *finally* done reading for the night.
2. Decals to turn your stairs into a giant library.
3. A tote that's perfect for transporting reading supplies back from the library.
4. A Shakespearean cutting board.
5. A bracelet engraved with your reading preferences.
6. A tote that knows your ideal state.
7. A set of bookends that look like the symbol of the Deathly Hallows.
Get them from Design Atelier Article on Etsy for $49.
8. Serving ware for a literary dinner party.
9. And a pan to make a cake shaped like a book.
10. A book bag that (quite literally) looks like a book.
11. Pillows that resemble library checkout cards.
12. A piece of "bookniture."
Just take the "tome" off your shelf and unfold it into a stool or table.
Get it from Generate for $149.