37 Products Under $15 That Are Basically Already In Your Shopping Cart
♫ Less than $16 / None over $15 / They know that they're so cheaaaaaap ♫
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hand-shaped cookie cutter. Make a tray of hands giving the thumbs up for your friends and a tray of hands flipping the bird for your enemies.
2. A caddy to save your poor, oh-so-sensitive fingers when you're taking a hot plate or bowl out of the microwave.
9. A pug to faithfully and dutifully hold your pen until you're ready to begin writing your masterpiece. Or just a note that says, "get toilet paper."
12. Creature Clash!—a witty, strategic card game where you create new creatures out of real-life animals.
15. The cutest flashlight you've ever seen. Buy one for your kids or just to keep under your bed (in case of "oh shit, the power's out" emergencies.... or "oh fuck, I'm still scared of the dark" ones).
16. A box filled with 100 animal-themed postcards by ten different artists—send 'em or frame 'em, both options are totally valid.
17. A liquid eyeliner pen that dries quickly, lasts for twelve hours, and helps you get flawlessly clean lines.
18. A handsome faceted marble and wood paperweight you'll want to keep on your desk even if your office is completely paper-free.
19. "Aww"-worthy "milk bottles" filled with correction tape—they'll actually have you hoping to make a mistake.
20. Quirky glazed stoneware bowls to store candy, change, keys, condoms, pretty stones, or anything else that'll fit.
21. Cruelty and chemical-free, all-natural, hypoallergenic laundry detergent pods for bright, clean, stain-free clothing.
25. A headphone splitter keyring—it'll make it easier to share the latest song you're ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED WITH with your friend.
28. A (super cheap!) bag o' 80 building blocks anyone who ever has young children visiting their home should own. Your boyfriend's niece will appreciate your purchase.
33. A set of merry, animal-shaped, "hardworking" erasers ready to come to your rescue in their trusty bus.
34. A fashionably fuzzy baseball cap for people who probably wouldn't normally consider themselves to be ~baseball cap people~.
36. A candle for Outlander fans. Light it, take a deep breath, and imagine you're in the Scottish highlands with Jamie.
37. And a tote bag you should fill with one thing and one thing only: DELICIOUS, FLAKY, BUTTERY CROISSANTS!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.