1. A glass coffee table or desk that'll give your stacks of books a gorgeous place to be showcased, which they deserve, considering they collectively cost more than the table itself.
2. A stainless steel kitchen rack so you can store your pots, pans, and plants with a twist and keep your counters clutter-free.
3. A faux fur accent piece that'll instantly enhance your living space with absolutely zero effort on your part. Throw it on your floor, a chair, a messy child... BAM! Beautiful.
4. A quilted chenille floor pillow for anyone who needs seating in an apartment so small, "chair" is a word that needs a little wiggle room...because your apartment has none at all.
5. A decorative cotton throw that'll be a brilliantly savvy way to ~flip the bird~ at anyone who used to say your decor was boring.
6. A Kimberly Queen Fern so beautiful you'll actually want to keep the dang thing alive.
7. A ring pendant lamp for sunny people who like lighting so much they want to put a ring on it.
8. An entryway storage mirror sure to make the tiny space you have by the front door useful and beautiful.
9. A Queen-sized canopy bed frame — it's gonna add a grown-up elegance to your room that's worthy of an actual (yas!) queen, because you deserve to sleep like royalty.
10. A marble side table that'll keep your loose items (magazines, blankets, remotes) looking so nice and organized it'll deserve to take center stage.
11. A farmhouse blanket ladder for storing throws, towels, and treasures in a unique and aesthetically pleasing way.
12. A photo clip mobile so you can throw up photos of you and your friends, letting you all ~hang out~ all the time.
13. A bread box so lovely your kitchen decor game is officially gonna be ~toast~ without it.
14. A breathtaking nine-drawer dresser sure to set a pattern for your new sophisticated home.
15. A low coffee table that'll bring organization and zen into your living space. Does this functional-yet-minimalist piece spark joy, Marie Kondo? Uhh... yes. All of it.
16. A stainless-steel knife set housed inside an acrylic stand — it will make your kitchen truly a ~cut~ above the rest.
17. A two-tiered industrial pipe clothing rack so you can show off your favorite clothes and keep your room looking super swanky, even though you're really just working with a genuine lack of closet space.
18. A storage box you can use when you realize it's not worth ~brushing off~ getting a good looking brush holder any longer — your bathroom junk drawer will thank you.
19. A self-standing floor mirror sure to help expand any place you put it in, making your studio look like...a studio with an extra hallway.
20. A set of geometric cage lights so you can cover your walls in unique lighting that will truly brighten up your day (and, perhaps more literally, your night).
21. A MoMA black cable knit throw for the aesthetically inclined who want a beautiful way to beat the chilly climate their partner prefers to live in.
22. An LED sconce light sure to make you ~light up~ every time someone compliments it (which will be all the time).
23. A lattice table cloth that'll add a rustic elegance to any table setting.
24. A mirrored decorative tray that can be an elegant catch-all for trinkets, jewelry, and other delicate items, adding extra glamour to your space.
25. Or a smaller geode trinket tray — a decorative storage dish that'll really ~rock~ wherever you use it.
26. A rainbow utensil set, because silverware is so last century.
27. An area rug to liven up your living room and give you a soft place to land on nights when you're so tired you don't quite make it to the bed.
28. A handsome ceramic vase with a face that'll make your place, well, a prettier place!
29. An iridescent headboard for redefining the term "beauty sleep".
30. A framed chalkboard you can have out on your deck for great ideas, in your kitchen for restaurant-worthy decor, or in your hall as an updated piece of art whenever some inspiration strikes you.
31. A bedside table – it's gonna look cute as a button in your bedroom.
32. A distressed-wood cocktail table sure to be the talk of the town...or at least your living room.
33. A set of apothecary jars for holding cotton swabs, cotton balls, and other bathroom necessities you may typically just leave in their less-appealing plastic bags.
34. A magnetic table lamp with a striking vibe that is gonna pull people to it like, you know, a magnet.
35. An LED light that'll give you the most de-light-ful greeting every time you enter your home.
36. And finally, a rainbow doormat so that even your doorway looks delightful.
Your home after being filled with the things in this post:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Check out the posts below for even more gorgeous home decor: