1. A cleaning goo that's safe to use on electronics and is sure to get every bit of dust in every nook and cranny of your life.
2. A pack of teeth whitening wipes for quickly wiping away wine and coffee stains, which is sure to put a smile on your face.
4. A foot hammock here to help you ~hang in~ there, even when a flight (or train ride or bus ride) feels like it's taking forever.
5. An eyelash dye that can take barely-there blonde lashes and make them so black your pupils will look blue.
6. A stick of NerdWax to keep your glasses on your face no matter how much you move (~eye~ can totally see the appeal with this stuff).
7. A bar of metal soap for removing strong garlic scents from your hands anytime your vampire pals come around (and pro-tip, reviewers say it works really well as a deodorant, too!).
11. Or a lavender scented memory foam pillow — it's gonna help you relax fast and breathe easy all night long.
12. A caffeinated booty oil, with ingredients like watermelon and coffee beans, to firm and hydrate your behind (if you're into that sort of thing), because it turns out your butt loves caffeine a whole ~latte.~
14. A pair of computer glasses with a lens that'll keep your eyes from aching when you're staring at screens all day (Mrs. Maisel marathon, anyone??).
15. An armrest table for anyone who doesn't have the space for a coffee table, or for anyone whose coffee table is covered with too much stuff to use.
16. A Pretty Litter subscription that'll give you enough litter to cover you for a month, with free shipping, but that's not the best part! This litter is designed to change colors when your cat is sick, helping you know in plenty of time to get your kitto to the vet. Nothing will put your mind at ease better than knowing your stoic cat's health is ~crystal~ clear.
18. A bag sealer that'll keep your packaged food as fresh as the produce you forgot to get while shopping.
19. A waterproof shower pad so you can write down anything you remember while washing up — the best ideas always happen in the shower because they don't even have a chance to ~stink.~
22. A tongue scraper to help get rid of bad breath if you feel like you're only ~scraping by~ with brushing and flossing.
23. A set of four stemware savers so you don't ~crack~ under the pressure when washing fragile items.
24. A plush bath flower for keeping your baby comfortable while you wash them until they smell fresh as a daisy.
25. A magic tap to help kiddos get drinks on their own without having to do any heavy lifting, which means you won't have to be crying over spilled milk.
26. An earwax removal oil that'll work extremely well on an extreme amount of earwax (but you didn't hear it from me).
27. An automatic toothpaste dispenser to save counter space and help keep your bathroom clean — it wasn't until you had kids (or that day-drunk roommate) that you realized you needed a fool-proof system for keeping the bathroom sink, counter, and walls toothpaste-free.
28. An inflatable wedge pillow that'll help you sleep soundly even when you're stuck in the middle seat.
29. A pack of two purse hooks so you don't have to keep your bags on the floor of the car (we would prefer to avoid ALL types of "roll overs" thank you very much).
30. An eye massager that plays music, blows gentle air, heats up, and helps your tired eyes relax after a day of staring at screens. It may also help migraines and act as a source of stress relief for anyone whose tension is not just a weight on their shoulders.
31. A multi-use whisk wiper you can rest on the counter without making a mess and you can count on it to be clean with one flick of the wrist.
32. A door knob organizer that'll be the ~key~ to remembering everything you need when you walk out the door.
35. A magnetic work band that'll help you get a ~grip~ and not lose your mind over grabbing scattered screws and bolts.
37. A toilet sensor flush that'll let you hover your hand over the toilet instead of touching the germ-ridden handle — flushing out any concerns about bathroom germs.
38. A tough times conversation guidebook because sometimes a tragedy strikes that can leave you at a loss for words and, when it happens to someone close to you, finding those words may mean the very most to them.
39. A charcoal deodorizer to keep your car smelling fresh (without it smelling like fake pine trees) or keep your litter box smelling like, well, not a litter box.
41. A Squatty Potty, because poo is nothing new, but this will make your ~stool~ situation way easier.
42. A butter bell that'll give you butter so soft, rich, and spreadable you'll think it's the best thing since sliced bread.
44. A hair tie bracelet to save your wrists from tight ties — they also look surprisingly chic so, win win.
45. A fabric defuzzer to make your clothes look brand new, because a shirt that refuses to stop collecting lint is always a real ~pill.~
46. And finally, a Yolk Fish so you feel less like ~cracking~ when a recipe calls for egg-whites only (but IDK, that step has always seemed ~fishy~ to me).
Me, whenever I finish any job ever.
Looking for more products that'll make your life a little easier? Check out the posts below:
28 Cleaning Products You'll Want To Buy For The Before And After Photos Alone
36 Things For The Cleanest Person You Know
24 Things That'll Make Your Bathroom Cleaner Than It's Ever Been
18 Things That'll Actually Make Your Feet Stop Stinking