1. A window bed to give your favorite bird watcher the perfect perch.
Promising review: "I was a little skeptical when I first saw the product because I was very unsure if it would be sturdy enough to actually hold onto the window when/if my cat lounged in it. But my cat absolutely loves this window seat. The best part is that it is completely sturdy and all worries of it not holding on the window have been replaced with compete happiness with the product. I would recommend this to anyone and their furry babies, as I have been pleasantly surprised by the product myself!" —Jess
Price: $28.95+ (available in four colors)
2. A catnip wall mount — this mess-free option is gonna be loved by folks who can't stand vacuuming up loose catnip any longer.
Promising review: "My cats absolutely LOVE this toy! I really like that it adheres to wherever you want to put it, PLUS it is a no mess catnip/treat option for your furry babies! I bought two and WILL be getting more soon, I love them that much! HIGHLY recommend this product and this seller!!!!! Seller is also really sweet and is quick to respond to emails should you have any questions! You don't find customer service like this anymore, THE BEST!!!" —Pumphrey
3. A rechargeable flopping fish that'll make even the most mellow of house cats embrace their hunting instincts and play for hours on end. The outer fabric is removable, so go ahead and stuff catnip inside. Then just throw it in the laundry when it's so covered in drool it looks like it actually came out of the ocean.
This flopping fish toy is beloved in our home. My two cats love it equally (which has never happened before) and when I say LOVE it, I mean it! I now own multiple fish that just chill on the floor in different rooms 24/7 because the moment I found a cat toy they actually played with...I embraced it whole-heartily!
Promising review: "I'm never sure if a new cat toy will be received as well as I hope, but this one sure delivered! My three cats have been playing with it almost non-stop, except for when I have to take it away to charge it. It took them a few minutes to realize that they had to touch it to get it to move when it stopped flopping, but once they understood it, they were off to the races. I can't speak to the durability of it, but since the cover can be removed for cleaning, I'm thinking it should last a long time." —Amazongal
Price: $12.99+ (available in four styles)
4. A hoodie with a soft, fleece-lined pouch so you can keep your needy critter as close as possible (while still being able to use your hands). If they can't feel your heartbeat, you're too far away!
The seller recommends going up one or two sizes if you want a looser fit. Sizing up is also a good idea if you have a chonky boy or girl.
Promising review: "Sometimes I have to call in sick to my job because the cat won't let me change out of the roo. It's not forbidden to wear a roo to work but it might make people not take me very seriously so I only go to work on the days the cat says I can. Seriously, this is the dorkiest thing ever and I look really stupid in it but I love it for real." —Just Me
Price: $21.99 (available in sizes S–XXXL and five colors)
5. A hanging macrame cat bed, because your baby loves coastal grandma decor as much as you do – sharing a bed with you is no longer gonna cut it once your cat knows *this* exists.
6. A natural wood cat toy with a tried-and-true design cats love, for keeping your minimalist home decor on point while still providing Whiskers with games she loves – sans plastic.
7. A suspiciously stunning covered litter box so lovely you just might want it as the centerpiece in your living space.
8. An outdoor cat house, because your kitto deserves a pet-friendly home inside AND out. This lets your cat safely enjoy the sunshine and fresh air without escaping from their humble home.
Promising review: "It's perfect. Very easy to put together. Two people make it slightly easier, but it's still easy for one person. We will be altering ours to include a cat door through a window. Shipping was fast." —Sayward C.
Price: $379.99+ (available in three styles)
9. A wall mounted cat capsule — go ahead and sell your TV, because once this is in your home your liquified kitto is the only thing you'll be looking at.
Promising review: "This product brings us endless joy. I installed it eight feet off the ground and at first worried it was too high for the cats. I kept a small blanket in there and coaxed them in with treats so they’d get use to stepping into the curve. I eventually took the blanket out and now our youngest cat has claimed this as his spot and LOVES it. We love to see all the different ways he squishes his body into a liquid to sleep." —V
10. A surprisingly striking cat scratching lounge for frisky felines who don't understand why you keep getting mad at them for *enhancing* the texture on your living room sofa.
12. A cat grass growing kit to convince your overeager plant eater that the poisonous house plants in your living room are no longer worth chewing on and vomiting up. Bonus: this stuff is so easy to grow (and SO fast!) your green-thumb confidence is sure to be sky-high!
13. A chic filtered drinking fountain so your feline friend can have a drinkable water feature that's ~clearly~ a sight to see.
14. An interactive flier that'll be beloved by your finicky feline. Turns out, a cat dance is even better than the fox trot.
Promising review: "I have a whole room filled with cat toys that my cat is not interested in. It's funny how the least expensive cat toy I have makes him go crazy. He plays with this until he's panting like a dog and I have never seen him jump so high. I'm certain this toy will help him lose his belly. He loves it! I highly recommend it!" —Kwoo
15. A standing scratcher you can add to your growing garden of cat toys and multi-purpose pet furniture.
Promising review: "My kitty took to this scratcher immediately after putting it together. I'm not sure if cat nip is infused in the faux leaves but my cat sniffed the leaves and started acting very playful. He was rolling on the base and having a good time. This is solidly made, it has rope wrapped around it, the traditional type of scratching rope found on many other cat scratching products. It was easy to assemble. I just attached the base to the top via a screw. I like how it looks like a carrot, it's unique. Great product." —MesEHair