We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of divider sticker notes that'll be a real upgrade from Post-Its; they'll help you find chapter summaries at a glance.
2. Or a massive set of 360 tabby cats for when you just need to hold your place, remind yourself of an important portion of text, or use something cute to convince yourself to stop ~kitten~ around and actually start studying.
3. A marbled tiny white board you can use to write reminders, quick ideas, and update your schedule without getting your phone out and distracting you while you work.
4. A desk caddy for people who just wanna drop everything and go — this way you can do that and still have everything in one (mostly) organized place.
5. A portable staple-free stapler you can carry with you wherever you go. Believe us, this is sure to be a school supply ~staple.~
6. A pair of needlepoint black ink pens with a silky smooth result that'll make your notes look ~sew~ very nice.
7. A detailed time management planner for people who always wish there were more hours in the day.
8. Or a weekly/monthly planner designed to fit under your keyboard as a wrist rest, for those of us who know an organized schedule is a successful schedule.
9. A pack of 10 multicolored pens so you can color code your notes to your heart's content.
10. A set of happy file folders to encourage even the least organized of us that keeping things in their proper place is something worth smiling about.
11. A soft computer case that'll protect your laptop from yourself (and your stilettos).
12. An over-the-door organizer sure to keep your classes in line and passive-aggressively remind you to do your homework every time you leave the house to do...not that.
13. A magnetic planner so you can put your school to-do list somewhere you know you'll check every day (near the snacks).
14. A nifty reading light so you can read at night without your roommate complaining about your night-owl study habits.
15. A fruit-infusing water bottle, because staying hydrated can keep you awake and focused. And making it fruity can convince you to not binge-eat treats to get you through a study sesh.
16. A keyboard cover that'll keep your keys from sticking while you snack during research (or while you research snacks).
17. A structured notebook because — take note — structured notes will be the easiest to study from when the time comes (not that the smiley face doodles from your previous notes weren't super fun).
18. Or a spiral-bound option if you're organized enough on your own and prefer regular lined notebooks.
19. A cool silicone pad to keep your wrist comfy while you type — everyone around you is gonna be ~jelly.~
20. Or a keyboard wrist rest for students who never embraced typing class enough to finally keep their wrists up at all times.
21. A pack of colorful highlighters, because the grades you'll get when you study with these will be the ~highlight~ of your educational career.
22. A pack of cable clips so you're not always grappling to find your phone or laptop charger.
23. An eight-piece, interlocking drawer organizer to keep your desk free of clutter (i.e. distractions).
24. A pack of four correction tape tools you can pull out, stick on, and write over whenever you find a mistake on an already printed assignment.
25. And a lightweight, foldable backpack sure to be so versatile and carry your books so well, it's actually gonna be a weight *off* your shoulders.
When you realize how excited buying new school supplies just made you:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
If you need even more school supplies in your life, be sure to also check out the posts below: