We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cabinet hammock — a fun fruit bowl replacement for folks who love having produce ~hanging~ around within eyesight (and extra, uncluttered counter space on top of that).
Lesli Lenover's shop has all things macrame...even mini plant hangers for your car! The shop is based in Indianapolis.
Promising review: "I was so excited to clear off counter space by getting rid of my fruit bowl. The quality is great, thank you!" —Melinda Myrick
2. A CovoBox that's hollow on the inside, so you can cover your Wi-Fi router with elegant "books" instead of leaving it out on display. What a *novel* idea!
Before adding this to your cart, you have the option to customize it, including selecting from 14 lengths and 15 colors (including custom colors). The CovoBox is made from reclaimed books and sustainable wood.
BTW — Covogoods is a family-owned small business creating home decor in Utah!
Promising review: "I’m pretty sure I’ve never loved a purchase from Amazon as much as I love this one. This product is EXTREMELY well made and very unique. Plus, it does the job of hiding the ugly routers and cords. And the customer service was great and responsive. I was a little hesitant to spend the money on this but after years of living with the husband’s pile of technology, the money was well spent!" —AmazonEmme
3. A two-tier cabinet turntable great to organize medicine bottles and products. Grab this and keep yourself from doubling up on the lotions and potions you have taking over your counters.
4. A water bottle and tumbler organizer that has made the rounds on TikTok for a reason! Your emotional support water bottle is gonna be safe and snug in here, instead of always sitting out on your counter.
5. A spice jar set with 18 different bamboo lidded jars. With this, you'll be able to display your eclectic spice collection on the counter...without it looking like a cluttered catastrophe.
6. An under-cabinet drawer with a shelf on top — that vertical storage space can help you neatly pack away products that would otherwise end up on display on the top of the fridge or counter.
7. A clear cereal dispenser that'll organize your kitchen and prove it's what's on the inside (of the cereal box) that counts. Who knew cereal could look so lovely?
8. A 10-piece set of drawer organizers to maximize the useful space inside drawers so you can get stuff off the counters. That random coffee cup full of pens may actually be filled with COFFEE soon, once the pens have a proper place.
9. A roll-up drying rack made with metal grates covered in soft silicone that'll prevent scratches and take up basically no storage space. Roll this on top of the sink when in use and tuck it away in a drawer when the dishes are done! It dries fast, so no worries about drippings in your drawers.
Promising review: "This is very sturdy and it allows air into cups, pans, etc. to dry easily – unlike a drying pad. It holds heavy pans with no problem. The color is soft and goes great with my white and gray countertops and it's extremely functional. It's easy to clean, just roll it up and store it under the sink. Highly recommend. 👍🏻" —Denise
Get it from Amazon for $24.98+ (available in three sizes).
10. A cabinet door organizer so your awkwardly shaped plastic wrap and cutting boards won't get left out when your roommate can't find an obvious place to put them.
11. An over-the-door organizer with clear pockets that'll make finding things (whether in your pantry, garage, or bathroom) as easy as it is to put them back in their place...keep that tidy flow going!
12. A garden drying rack that's gonna look like a darling display on your counter when it feels like your home is being taken over by baby bottles.
13. A set of food storage containers for anyone who wants a pantry that looks like Pinterest perfection (and a clutter-free countertop). If your kitchen has been so disorganized you have to play a game of Eye Spy every time you look for your potato chips, these are here for you.
14. A KitchenAid attachment organizer that's easily gonna fasten under your upper cabinet so you no longer have to dig through drawers to find the gadget you need. In all honesty, at this very moment I have THREE of these attachments sitting on my counter beside my KitchenAid. I...need this.
15. A magnetic stove shelf since you always have your go-to spices and condiments out on your countertop anyway. This'll free up space and make their placement look neat, tidy, and intentional.
16. An adjustable over-the-toilet storage shelf to give you useful shelf space in a previously useless spot. Store bottles and brushes on their own or throw them inside matching baskets for a more uniform look. Either way, it's better than using your bathroom counter space.
17. A Growlight frame shelf that'll keep your plants healthy, happy, and off your counter tops if there's no longer space on your windowsills for your growing plant family.
18. A clever storage cube so you can keep 96 pens, pencils, markers, brushes, and other tiny tools upright and organized.
19. A walnut bath caddy so you have all the essentials by your side during a relaxing bath *and* know they won't fall off the edge of the bathtub.
20. An outlet shelf — this'll hold anything up to 10 pounds and keep things off your counters when they need a quick charge.
21. An over-the-sink dish drying rack sure to please anyone living with a tiny kitchen who knows a lack of counter space is a big problem.
23. A cutting board prep station so you can slice, dice, and store your meal prepped masterpieces all at once. A cluttered counter while cooking can end in catastrophe!
Promising review: "I purchased this product because I do a lot of food prep and have challenges placing prepared cuttings into containers. This unique cutting board allows me to cut various foods and slide them through an opening directly into a sealable plastic container. the time savings and organization allows for faster prep time. The bamboo board works well for this purpose." —N Hara
Get it from Amazon for $59.98.
24. A 3-in-1 wireless charger to rid your side table or countertop of pesky charging cords. Charge your iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods all at the same time, and all in the same place! No tangled-up collection of cords needed.
Promising review: "I love this charging station! I‘m one of those people who has all the Apple things, so being able to charge my phone, watch, and AirPod Pros at the same time is a total game changer for me. I can’t even guess how many times I’ve misplaced my AirPods because I didn’t have a dedicated place for them. Now there’s no question where they are every morning. Not only that, but the charger is pretty fast (especially for the watch and earbuds) and the station itself is easy to set up and use." —Anonymous
Get it from Amazon for $35.99+ (available in four colors).
25. A pack of eco-friendly hair, face, or body bars so you can enjoy a bath or shower without plastic bottles getting all up in your personal bubble.
26. A set of apothecary jars, an aesthetically pleasing solution for keeping things you need by the sink lookin' cute.
27. A metal desk organizer that'll keep those pesky work products (pens, sticky notes, paper clips, and the like) from staying scattered around your laptop.
28. A slide-out storage tower you can hide in any tight crevice to give yourself some serious extra storage space.
29. A magnetic tool set so your garage stays organized and your shop doesn't end up looking like a ~tool~ uses it.
30. A marble organization tray — this is gonna organize every tiny tool you have laying around. And it's gonna do it so well you're sure to ~marble~ at it every time you see it!
31. An electric toothbrush with rubber bristles, a built-in brush timer, and a mirror mount for keeping your brush upright, in sight, and off the bathroom counter.
Promising review: "I was skeptical of getting an electric toothbrush but after the first day of use I was hooked! The sleek design and the carrier that sticks to the mirror is very aesthetically pleasing. I'm also one to stick to routine and the 30-second quadrant interval buzz helps feed to that. My gums were sensitive the first week but after using this more they are sparkly clean! My dentist said my teeth and gums are extra healthy and clean! I definitely recommend it!" —Mosancz
Get it from Quip for $25+ (available in multiple styles and plans).