We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A budget planner with space for income, spending, monthly budgeting aaaand two sticker sheets. Even adults deserve a gold star every now and then.
Promising review: "This budgeting planner is the bees knees. I love how many details it has to make your budget work for you. The little cubby in the back is so perfect for cash envelopes and stickers! It’s neatly laid out and there are so many places to take notes and really break it down. And the price *chef's kiss*" —.be.bop.
Get it from Amazon for $11.97.
2. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets designed to clean your machine while it runs naturally, makin' it sparkle and shine without you spending time scrubbing!
3. A beautiful window bookmark is gonna encourage *monsters* who dog-ear their novels that using a bookmark is the only option.
4. A box of washing machine cleaning tablets to dissolve residue and make your washing machine actually smell fresh, which is a big deal when you haven't washed your machine since...you bought it.
Promising review: "Our new LG washer gets a stinky smell every so often so I bought these tabs. I put one in a month on the clean tub setting and it eliminates the odor. I just made a T-chart with a permanent marker on the box for the months and add an X when I put the tab in for the month. This way I don't miss a month and my washer runs great." —akkeber
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $11.98.
5. An air purifier that'll remove pet dander, mold, dust, pollen, and odors in your home. Grab one of these and going outside for fresh air will feel like an oxymoron.
Promising review: "I foster kittens for a rescue, and no matter how often I clean the boxes, two or three times daily and general cleaning, I still have an odor in the room. I got this product out of desperation. It was a good size and weight for kitties bouncing around. I am truly shocked and enormously happy with how it works! My husband was at wits end with his sensitive nose. He goes in there now and is astonished, no smell. We are getting another for the kitchen! The room is 10×10, and I use it on the 2 setting. I also enjoy the night light. Very helpful without disturbing sick sleepy babies recovering from illness." —victoria Mohagen
Get it from Amazon for $74.96 (available in two colors).
6. A face mask set — you won't be able to help but feel ~dead~ inside when you think of all the years you've gone without this magic in your skincare routine
Promising review: "This was definitely an interesting experience and I am highly satisfied with the results! After the treatment, the wrinkles at the corner of my eye and mouth are immensely decreased in depth, as well as my under eye. My skin felt so soft and smooth and my pores were tiny!" —Angiechantae
Get it from Amazon for $19.
7. A bottle of Goo Gone can quickly remove dreaded tape residue and unwanted sticky stains that somehow found their way into your humble home.
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing. So far, I have used it to remove heavy adhesive from a tile floor where we had previously had a cover for a wire running across the area. I applied Goo Gone, scraped the majority of the adhesive and fibers off, then wiped off the remaining residue with a paper towel. I also used it to clean grease off wood veneer cabinets using a paper towel, and it was so effortless! We have a microwave above the stove, and I also used Goo Gone to clean grease from the exhaust vents, which was so much easier than ever before." —Cass
Get a bottle on Amazon for $7.70.
8. A CovoBox that's hollow on the inside — this'll let you cover your Wi-Fi router with elegant "books" instead of leaving it out on display. What a *novel* idea!
Before adding this to your cart, you have the option to customize it, including selecting from 14 lengths and 15 colors (including custom colors). The CovoBox is made from reclaimed books and sustainable wood.
BTW — Covogoods is a small family-owned business creating home decor in Utah!
Promising review: "I’m pretty sure I’ve never loved a purchase from Amazon as much as I love this one. This product is EXTREMELY well made and very unique. Plus, it does the job of hiding the ugly routers and cords. And the customer service was great and responsive. I was a little hesitant to spend the money on this but after years of living with the husband’s pile of technology, the money was well spent!" —AmazonEmme
9. A set of shelf dividers to make stacking your folded laundry a much neater process.
10. A set of six pantry organizers so you can keep snacks on hand, keep your fridge looking crisp, and also prevent any spills or drips from making a mess. Cool.
Promising review: "These are so helpful if your fridge is cluttered. I bought these for my mom who is an extremely cluttered person. I love her to death, but she is not an organized person. Her fridge used to look wild. There would be food piled on top of food, and small jars and containers EVERYWHERE. I bought her these to help her organize everything. Now she can see what she has and everything has a place. Thank you for making something like this to help those that are so cluttered." —MioRioZio
Get it from Amazon for $22.99.
11. A touchless vacuum — go ahead and throw that dust pan in the GARBAGE where it belongs. You will no longer have to bend and snap every time you sweep. Bless.
12. A daily planner for helping you track school schedules, chores, and even your water intake! Thanks, A-types, for finding a way to keep the house clean *and* stay hydrated...with a planner.
Each planner comes with 50 tear-off sheets the size of a standard piece of paper.
Promising review: "Bought this last week. Love the set up. I can begin in the morning and then reflect at night. It covers everything from what you're grateful for to what you ate that day. I will definitely be using these for a long time!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!" —Chloe Attram-Leacock
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
13. An aesthetically pleasing chore chart that'll highlight the chores that must be done — making it as clear as possible to the people (children) who make your place messy to begin with.
1801 & Co. is a customer-loved shop that specializes in *lovely* wall calendars, chore charts, and wedding signs. This woman-founded, family-owned shop is based in Minneapolis.
Promising review: "I love this board. It was worth every penny and the seller was kind enough to switch my pegs from champagne to gold. I highly recommend it. You won’t be disappointed!" —Camille Lange
14. A cool mist humidifier, because having moisture in the air is great for all the plants you impulse purchased but have a hard time taking care of. *PLUS* this gadget is great for your respiratory system. Win, WIN!
Promising review: "I have tall ceilings and this little humidifier was put to the test! Winter is here, the heat is on, and it's been dry until I purchased this humidifier. It's easy to use and KEEP CLEAN for those of us that are allergic to everything (dust and mold)." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $36.99.
15. A cotton knit duvet cover that'll look like a boho-chic dream even if you only sloppily make the bed. Bless.
And if you're looking for a great duvet to fill this cover, here's a hypoallergenic option that reviewers love!
Promising review: "I have been looking for a terracotta jersey knit duvet cover forever and took a chance with this one. The color is great, a dark terracotta/rust color. It’s soft, but if I had to be knit-picky it isn’t as soft as other jersey knit fabrics I have felt. Shipping was surprisingly fast and the size was perfect for my queen bed. Overall I am happy with my purchase." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $66.90+ (available in four sizes and three styles).
16. An aromatherapy spray to soothe your senses and help you fall asleep if you're prone to stay up counting your worries rather than falling asleep by counting sheep.
17. A pack of pocket scrunchies can store spare keys, lipstick, cash, etc. so you can *finally* keep your keys in a place you won't lose them (by hiding them inside your hair).
Promising review: "These are so cool. Tied up in your hair you can't tell it has a pocket. I got cash, chapstick, a key, and a small knife in it and still tied my hair up fine. What more could you want? I read that the zipper isn't enough to set off a metal detector. Definitely get them in black if you're trying to be discreet. I would buy again but the quality is great I bet they will last a long time. I gave a couple away to friends. They loved them." —Amanda
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in 10 pack styles).
18. A pack of AirPod cleaners, because globs of ear goop just might be preventing you from hearing that good good base. Gross.
Promising review: "I never usually write reviews but this is an exception. I've had my AirPods for over a year and when the sound quality was diminishing, I was afraid they had a short life expectancy and I would need to get a new pair! Even after using cotton buds to clean the AirPods out, I thought that was enough until my friend said there's stuff built up and hard to see, but there was nothing able to get it out! Enter this product — it literally took five minutes to clean each ear bud effectively and instantly the sound quality was as good as new! Loud, clear, less trouble connecting to my phone, etc. I really suggest giving this product. You don't need a full square to clean them, so you can pull a piece off or reuse a square with a side you haven't used! SO happy I found a solution!" —Amazon Customer
Get 12 from Amazon for $11.99 (available in three pack sizes).
19. A headlight restoration kit so you can hit the road...with your high beams. Don't spend money on expensive replacements – just give them a good scrub!
Promising review: "This worked great! Instructions say one kit will do one car, and that you might need two if you have very large lenses. I did mine and my wife's vehicles (Dodge Dakota and a Saturn Vue) from one kit. I periodically stopped to blow and wipe off the disc and lenses to promote disc life. I fully sanded both vehicles, then used one wipe on all four lenses, let it dry, then used the second wipe on all four lenses. Awesome product!" –B. Boyd
Get it from Amazon for $13.64+ (available in two styles).
20. A rust-removing gel spray — this stuff makes cleaning so easy you're gonna wish you could use this on the ~rust~ of your chores too.
Promising review: "We have a VERY high iron concentration in our well water at home and it ends up slowly turning our shower, sink, and toilet a deep orange color over time. Have tried a ton of products to try to fix this issue but nothing works nearly as well as this product. Smells absolutely terrible but works AMAZING. A few spritzes of this and you can watch the orange dissolve away before your eyes. I use this formula for the sink and inside of the shower and use the powder formula for inside the toilet as that seems to work better there. As stated earlier, the smell is awful and lingers until you rinse everything down so definitely have windows open when using this product." —Samantha
Get it from Amazon for $4.97.
21. A pressure washer so you no longer have to be awash in grief over a dull and dreary patio or fence. With this, patio furniture and other backyard basics can look brand new. In fact, it's just a spray away!
It even comes with five spray tips to help you attack light to heavy-duty cleaning tasks.
Promising review: "This little guy is a game-changer. It is so quiet, and so powerful. I was extremely skeptical about buying such a small, not to mention, electric pressure washer because I've only used gas pressure washers in the past. Well I moved into my house last year, and started to wash this driveway off with a friend's gas pressure washer and decided it was not worth the time because it was not getting very much of the grime/dirt off. Well look at what this thing did. This home is near the beach and flooded in Katrina, and probably hasn't ever been pressure washed. This thing worked flawlessly. I can't say enough good things about this purchase. Would buy again with confidence." —James G.
Get it from Amazon for $169.
22. A pack of pimple patches that'll blast away blemishes in the blink of an eye.
Promising review: "OK, these things are truly miracle workers! They are now a staple in my medicine cabinet! I get really big, cysty pimples that are super deep and painful a couple times a month. IF I can not pick at them, which is a struggle if I'm honest, I can get them to go away in about three days with these patches and some inexpensive acne cream. I go through the larger sizes pretty fast because the patch needs to be a good bit bigger than the pimple to stick really well. You'll absolutely see visible reduction in size and get tremendous pain relief overnight. I would highly recommend!" —Courtney Maddox
Get a 40-pack from Amazon for $8.49.