The Official 2019 Tasty Gift Guide
"What's cookin', good lookin'?" –you, to these lovely kitchen products.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Tasty Dessert: All The Sweets You Can Eat to leave visual learners drooling – this takes the simple, above-view style from BuzzFeed Tasty videos and puts it into a picturesque cookbook form.
3. An easy-as-can-be herb grower – this sleek machine uses pre-seeded pods that grow in water, not soil, so it's sure to prevent messes and give the kitchen counter some serious ~herb~ appeal.
4. A BuzzFeed Tasty x Cuisinart mini food processor – it's gonna do a mighty fine job slicing and dicing your favorite foods, cutting meal prep in half and taking up only half as much space as a standard food processor. Tiny kitchens, rejoice!
6. A 19-piece gadget set that'll be an impressively useful way to let '90s babies have the maximalist, rainbow kitchen of their childhood dreams.
7. A Souper Cubes container for easily storing, freezing, and reheating meals in minutes. You're about to be the ~coolest~ meal prepper around.
8. A cork opener that works so well you won't have anything more to ~wine~ about after a hard day at work. Your penguin pal is here to take care of everything.
10. A colorful knife set with a pairing knife, tomato knife, sandwich spreader, and utility knife – grab these and you can be certain your kitchen tool collection is a ~cut~ above the rest.
11. A pineapple corer that's sure to have your friends pining after it the moment they see your perfectly garnished holiday drinks.
12. A Twist Whisk you can turn into a ballon or flat whisk with the twist of your wrist. Say that five times fast and you get one for free.
13. An 11-piece nonstick cookware set for anyone who has the munchies and just really loves pot...s.
14. A dishwasher safe garlic peeler – simply toss your garlic in, press down, and roll to get perfectly peeled garlic in seconds. This is gentle enough to keep your freshly peeled garlic cloves intact while the grip from the material will keep the peelings inside as your cloves pop out, making meal prep mercilessly simple.
15. An Alessi tea kettle for design-minded folks who believe the kitchen is the best place to show off functional and beautiful products.
16. A two-piece colander and bowl set with handles that are sure to make things easier. Plus, they stack together, keeping you from ~straining~ to find storage space on your shelves.
17. A three-in-one Ninja kitchen set that'll blend and process just about every treat you could eat (looking at you, cookie dough).
18. A toaster for people who don't have enough ~bread~ to feed their over-priced avocado toast needs and would rather save money by making it at home.
19. A six-piece nonstick bakeware set that'll keep your cookies from being crummy, in spite of your below-average cookie cooking skills.
20. A bread maker to help you bake perfect loaves of bread using only one container. The partially closed design allows steam to circulate to keep your bread from drying out, while the openings on the side help heat disperse evenly, creating a golden crust. This li'l tool is gonna help you ~rise~ to the occasion any time an occasion calls for baked bread.
22. Tasty Every Day, a step-by-step cookbook with 75 satisfying and time-saving recipes that are gonna teach you how to make simple meals, learn useful skills, and other satisfying solutions to save your starving soul.
23. A collapsible popcorn popper for movie-enthusiasts who love popcorn, but would also love an alternative to the microwave bags they've been using since childhood.
25. A nonstick wok with a spiffy handle helper for people who know perfectly tossing veggies in sauce is not always a ~wok~ in the park.
26. A microwave pasta maker that'll let you prepare, serve, and store a meal all in one container, saving tiny kitchens from unnecessary clutter.
27. A pack of seven dishwasher-safe stretch lids that can stretch to fit fruits, blenders, and lonely plastic containers – no more digging through drawers of mismatched lids or covering things up with flimsy plastic wrap!
28. A pack of reusable baking cups for home chefs who want baked goods prepared in a way that's good for the environment *and* to prevent paper flakes from sticking to the bottom of mouth-watering muffins.
29. A cheery five-quart Dutch oven so you can make a meal for your sweetheart when neither of you have the money to go ~Dutch~ out at dinner.
30. A pair of foldable trivets to keep your counters safe from hot pots and pans without taking up any counter space.
31. And finally, a Little Tikes x BuzzFeed Tasty Jr. Kitchen with a built-in smartphone holder (so they can film their creative cooking process), three pretend Tasty recipes, the ability to adjust sizes as they age, and 40 pieces of food and accessories for your favorite pint-sized chef.
Me, eating all the delicious food you make thanks to these products:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you're searching for more home good gifts, check out the posts below: