We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A crepe maker you simply heat up and dip into your batter. With this nifty tool you can effortlessly make a brunch worthy of a five-star Yelp review from the comfort of your own kitchen.
2. A bread maker that'll help you ~rise~ to the occasion whenever you want to bake a perfect loaf of bread. The partially closed design allows steam to circulate to keep your bread from drying out, while the openings on the side help heat disperse evenly, creating a golden crust.
3. A pack of four reusable sandwich bags to satisfy savvy spenders who are sick of wasting money on disposable bags while saving money by bringing lunch from home.
4. A roll-up drying rack made with metal grates covered in soft silicone that'll prevent scratches and take up no space to store.
5. An adjustable rolling pin that hits the exact width you need your baked goods rolled out at. This thing works so well it'd be worth spending some serious ~dough~ on. Fortunately, the thrifty price is just as sweet as the things you're gonna make with it.
6. A partyclette you can keep out this winter when you want a meal as cozy as your home in the snow *and* when you want a chance to prove you're way past the microwave stage of cheese melting.
7. A pack of colorful reusable baking cups for home chefs who want waste-free treats that still look good enough to gobble up.
8. A microwave pasta maker that'll let you prepare, serve, and store a meal all in one container, saving tiny kitchens from unnecessary clutter.
9. An Alessi tea kettle for anyone who believes the kitchen is the best place to show off functional and beautiful products.
10. A Bob Ross waffle maker that's gonna make your breakfast a real work of art.
11. A pair of reusable scrubbing gloves — a multitasking cleaning tool sure to make you the clever lifeskill-having adult you didn't even know you could be.
12. A thin knife block that'll ~clearly~ be the best way to store your kitchen knives in a safe (and chic) way.
13. Or a set of galaxy knives for anyone who makes meals that are out of this world.
14. A set of four egg cookers to use on mornings when you've gotta ~scramble~ to make a full breakfast that requires little clean up.
15. A pair of frosted unbreakable wine glasses – they're gonna be a safe and satisfying solution when past experience has taught you that drinking from breakable glasses in the hot tub is actually what makes you sweat.
16. A rotary peeler with the choice of three different blade types, for perfectly peeling all your favorite fruits and vegetables — helping you ~produce~ some seriously impressive prep work.
17. A refrigerator odor eliminator so you can finally ~chill out~ and stop worrying about your fridge smelling like the bottom of a trash bin.
18. A KitchenAid stand mixer with the choice of 10 speed settings, to truly ~mix~ up your favorite meals.
19. A heat proof pastry brush so you can brush up on your basting skills like a master chef.
20. A dishwasher safe garlic peeler — simply toss your garlic in, press down, and roll to get perfectly peeled garlic in seconds. This is gentle enough to keep your freshly peeled garlic cloves intact while the grip from the material will keep the peelings inside as your cloves pop out, making meal prep mercilessly simple.
21. And a garlic grinder that'll make you say, "Dracula-la-la-la-la I can't hear you!" when the other grown-ups tell you it's too silly to be a respectable kitchen tool.
22. A flexible spoon with a one-tablespoon measure that can stir, flip, and add the perfect amount of oil every time you sauté.
23. A digital food thermometer to get an instant temperature read, keeping you from being intimidated when cooking a turkey.
24. A pack of seven dishwasher-safe stretch lids that stretch to fit fruits, blenders, and lonely plastic containers — no more digging through drawers of mismatched lids or covering things up with flimsy plastic wrap!
25. A collapsible popcorn popper for movie-enthusiasts who love popcorn, but would also love an alternative to the microwave bags they've been using since childhood.
26. A food processor that'll slice, dice, shred, and puree all the live long day.
27. An Instant Pot — this replaces nine common kitchen appliances. Use it as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, egg cooker, and more with its ability to sauté, steam, warm, and sterilize. Get ready to replace your entire kitchen with one tiny tool.
28. A suction placemat that won't slide around when your toddler attempts to swipe away their uneaten broccoli bits.
29. A spaghetti strainer for when you have a ~monstrous~ appetite and need some carb-filled fun.
30. A professional cream whipper to fill your dessert-loving heart to the brim (much like the bowl of whipped cream you eat after getting this).
31. A sous vide precision cooker so you can have a perfectly cooked...anything...any time! No, really.
32. A pack of three floral wine stoppers for people who can't finish a bottle to save their life but want to save that bottle for as long as possible.
33. A flexible compost bin designed to fit comfortably on your counter so you can keep your compost going even if your apartment is five floors from the garden level.
34. A cold-brew maker that's gonna delight coffee snobs who feel like they've ~bean~ looking for the perfect cold brew maker forever.
35. A pair of multipurpose kitchen scissors sure to make chopping easy as ever with its five different blades — this thing has some serious ~herb~ appeal.
36. And finally, a Twist Whisk you can turn into a ballon or flat whisk with the twist of your wrist.
Me, telling my stomach (and my heart) what's what after seeing these products:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Want even more great kitchen finds? Check out the posts below: