We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A gel-formula wax even beginners can successfully wax with thanks to its quick-drying, non-stick ingredients. The ultra-fluid gel "shrink wraps" around hair, meaning you can use it even if your hair is fine, coarse, long, or short. No more waiting until you're a forest before being able to wax!
2. A cordless Panasonic electric razor with three sleek blades, an ultra thin foil, pivoting heads, a pop up trimmer, and other available attachments that'll follow the contours of your body while shaving (wet or dry) and convince you to bid adieu to your archaic convenience store razors.
3. A pack of six eyebrow razors you can use when you wake up one day with your mom's trademark bushy brows on your face and decide you're not ready to embrace your hairiest heritage (these also work great on defining hairlines!).
4. A pain-free facial hair remover for getting rid of unwanted upper lip hair and any strays on your chinny chin chin. It's also really useful for removing baby hairs if you want your makeup to flawlessly glide on.
5. A *permanent* hair removal light that's designed to get rid of your body hair for good in a ~flash~.
6. A five-blade travel razor with thick moisturizing bands, a handle, a refill, and a traveling case — everything you need to shave on vacation is sure to be in this pocket-sized piece.
7. And a waterless shave gel so you can get a smooth shave without having to step in your budget hotel's suspicious-looking shower.
8. A pair of stainless steel slant-tip tweezers that'll be the easiest way to remove tiny stray hairs, without a ~sliver~ of a doubt.
9. A facial hair coil so you can get some quality threading results on your lip, chin, cheeks, and neck without waiting in line at a salon after work.
10. A depilatory cream that's gonna help you remove hairs from the root, particularly in areas you'd rather not shave. Knuckle hair, beware! This stuff is coming for you.
11. A cordless electric razor with four gold plated heads and built-in LED lights to make spotting hairs easy and smoothly move over those nooks and crannies that often get nicks.
12. An all-in-one travel razor that's gonna erase any spots you may have missed in the shower the second you see them, no matter where you are.
13. An adjustable razor handle great for after a surgery, during a pregnancy, or when getting those hard-to-reach areas. With this, you won't ever have to bend over backwards for the perfect shave.
14. A digital home waxing warmer with *47 accessories* like skin-soothing wipes (designed to calm your skin even if it's sensitive) and signature scented beans safe for Brazilians, bikini zones, eyebrows, upper lips, toe knuckles... and anywhere else you'd rather not have hair.
15. Or a microwavable hard wax you can use if you want an occasional at-home wax but don't have the space to store an entire melting pot.
16. A bottle of dermatologist-tested Veet hair removal gel with aloe and vitamin E to satisfy impatient people who won't waste the day shaving — rub on this stuff and you're sure to be silky smooth in five minutes!
17. A neckline guide you can simply strap on and confidently shave away if you're someone with baby hairs on your neck and would rather be someone with, well, no baby hairs on their neck.
18. A nose wax kit for anyone who is fully aware of how painful tweezing nose hairs is and who wants a practically painless system that'll let them breath easy (literally).
19. Or a nose hair trimmer if the thought of waxing stresses you out or if you have a nose ring you'd rather not have ripped from your nostril.
20. A pack of four depilation sponges with one hair removal side and one lubricating side — this can solve any on-the-go moments when you'd love a shave but would love avoiding razor burn even more.
21. And finally, a pack of three Venus disposable razors with a moisture band so effective you'll get a smooth shave without adding even a drop of messy shaving cream.
These products are really great if you like to feel smooth, but remember... you do you!
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you want more beauty options, check out the posts below: