We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A dragon fruit ring that's handmade with polymer clay and sculpted without using molds — a true piece of art that'll certainly be adored by fanciful fruit enthusiasts.
2. A hamburger crossbody bag for daring days when you feel like showing off your buns.
3. A set of drop earrings you can mix and match or wear as a pair whenever you want to sport a seriously juicy look.
4. A pair of embroidered loafers that'll be the pine-apple of your eye.
5. A pizza fanny pack for bold souls who aren't afraid of wearing a slightly cheesy, but perfectly practical, piece.
6. A squash booty enamel pin that'll make people say, "Oh my ~gourd~ I love your pin so much!" throughout all of fall.
7. A pompom beanie that's sure to ~produce~ some smiles whenever you wear it.
8. A satin neckerchief that'll be the cherry on top of every outfit you own.
9. A pack of gummy bear studs sure to add a sensationally sweet touch to your daily attire.
10. A pair of crew socks you can throw on to help you run fast when you want to pick up some fast food.
11. A honeycomb broach that's gonna look bee-autiful on ya body.
12. A pack of sushi pins for anyone who has acquired an aquatic taste in food as well as fashion.
13. A cupcake beanie that'll make even the worst bad hair days sweet.
14. A candy corn infinity loop scarf so you can wear a not-so-scary accessory that shows off the true meaning of Halloween = candy.
15. A green apple bow tie for any well-dressed professionals who still want to look seriously hard ~core~.
16. A heckin' lovely pasta necklace you can wear each and every day to remind you of your one true love, carbs.
17. A pair of comfy Crocs with a design that'll be worth spending some real avocadough on.
18. A pancake ring for brunch enthusiasts who deserve an accessory in honor of their flapjack photo Instagram skills.
19. A pizza box of socks that'll be a saucy way to cover up your toma-toes.
20. A cookie crown headband — yeah, it's gonna make everyone painfully jealous when you wear this and refuse to share it. But that's just the way the cookie crumbles.
21. A pack of zombie treats you can pin on your person, as long as you're dead-certain these snacks won't bite back.
22. A handmade rose gold diamond ring — a stunning, non-traditional engagement ring to get your partner if you love them so much you wish you could just eat them right up.
23. A pizza pocket lanyard for people who prefer an accessory they can really sink their teeth into. No, really.
24. Or a more subtle BFF necklace you and your friends can get in honor of the good times you've shared together... most of which, interestingly enough, have involved pizza.
25. A pair of snow cone hair clips that'll make every hairstyle you try out look totally chill.
26. And a tee from BuzzFeed's Good Advice Cupcake collection that might not be an accessory *but* if you're a fan of sinfully sweet treats, it's gonna be worth taking this clever cupcake's advice: get the shirt anyway.
Now go show off your tasty new look!
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Wanna add more to your wardrobe? Check out the posts below: