We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A crinkle dress with a subtle floral pattern so darling you can totally get away with wearing it botanic-all year long.
2. A glitzy tunic for any Aladdin fans out there who want an outfit that's equal parts shining, shimmering, and splendid.
3. A bright spaghetti strap dress so cute, you're gonna want to eat it right up. Throw a cardigan over it in the fall or toss a T-shirt on underneath, because it's far too darling to only wear in the summer sun!
4. A V-neck piece that'll put a ~wrap~ on your hunt for the perfect everyday dress.
5. A layered ruffle tunic for anyone who wants to be cozy, cute, and comfortable even when it's cold.
6. A short sleeve boho number that'll basically beg to be paired with a selection of your dad's sneakers. Show fashion sense what's up!
7. A lace cocktail dress for anyone who wants to show off a bold look worth drinking to.
8. An oversized sweatshirt dress that proves wearing a dress doesn't have to mean dressing up.
9. A boho beaut that's gonna look perfectly cider-doughnut-chic in every farmers' market photo you take this fall.
10. A ruched T-shirt bodycon for a simple everyday look that's also darn comfy.
11. A floral button up — it's gonna be your go-to dress whenever the occasion calls for something subtly sensational.
12. A twirly backless dress with adjustable straps for literally everyone who wants to look fantastic while frolicking, dancing, or standing over a subway grate.
13. A bold printed piece you can wear whenever you want to strut around showing off your brilliantly well dressed self.
14. A sequin stunner that'll make you want to become a senator just so you have enough galas to show this off at.
15. A ruffled sleeve baby doll dress you're gonna love in the summer and completely ~fall~ for the minute the weather gets chilly and you add on a leather jacket.
16. A knee-length collar dress (that the Addams Family would approve of in black), which is clearly made for wearing on a Wednesday.
17. A cocoon dress sure to have you checking your cute self out every time you cross paths with a freshly washed window.
18. A flannel shirt dress so you can make all your lumberjack dreams come true after a ~log~ hard day behind a desk.
19. A bold midi dress for days when you want to dress to impress but also just want to throw something on and go.
20. A round neck number that'll prove you don't have to compromise your gloriously goth style even during your day job.
21. An asymmetrical bodycon to make you look sleek, sophisticated, and TBH way too stunning.
22. A Jersey knit swing dress with just enough ruffle to show off your softer side.
23. A casual pencil dress great to wear during those rare moments when you find time in your busy schedule to ~pencil in~ brunch with your besties.
24. An off-shoulder mini that might be tiny, but it's gonna be mighty.
25. A kitten dress with a sweet little face and a big crisp collar. Keep an eye on this one, because your friends will wanna get their ~paws~ on this and whisk-er it away the minute they see it!
26. A stretchy slim fit dress made for first dates and family dinners when you wanna look great and also wanna fit an entire burrito in your stomach without having to unbutton your pants.
27. A skater dress with dainty '90s details Miss Honey (and Matilda) would love.
28. A simple slip dress you could accessorize in so many different ways you can get away with wearing it every darn day of the week. It's so good lookin' no one would even think to complain.
29. A hoodie dress to clearly say, "Live every day like it's Saturday."
30. A ruffled velvet dress that'll look so shiny and chic your friends will be green with envy.
31. A lovely cocktail swing dress made for your wedding day, or every day.
32. A dinosaur dress you're gonna look like dinomite in.
33. A colorblock tunic that'll look so good in your closet, it'll make you forget you own anything else.
34. A massive sweater dress so you can basically wear a blanket all day long when you wish you never had to leave your bed.
35. A perfect A-line dress you're gonna want in every color but will not buy in every color (you have to draw the ~a-line~ somewhere).
36. A breathable maxi with soft, stretchy material and pockets — basically if you could only wear one thing for the rest of your life, it should be this.
37. An airy V-neck midi you will ~knot~ wanna live without.
38. A floral day dress so you can flaunt some flowers on a day out with your ~buds.~
39. A striped maxi for tall people who still want to sweep the floor with their fashion sense.
40. An ombre dress to be a statement piece to ~dye~ for!
41. And finally, a boatneck tea dress so popular you should probably get some for all of your friends too.
My closet after I accidentally buy every one of these:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Want even more fun wardrobe choices? Check out the posts below: