We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pumpkin candle for giving a small table or shelf a pinch of festive perfection.
Le Bon Candles is an Etsy star-seller for a reason! Located in Liverpool, UK, these handmade soy wax candles are unique and down-right lovely. They come in all sorts of themes, shapes, and (you guessed it) scents!
Promising review: "I am absolutely in love with these candles! I bought a candle plate separately which they fit perfect on, they look so cute and smell absolutely amazing. They make my whole flat smell like autumn." —Crystal
2. A cotton knit duvet cover in pumpkin, so you can cover up your old duvet and make your bedroom look like an autumnal dream even if you only sloppily make the bed. Bless.
And if you're looking for a great duvet to fill this cover, here's a hypoallergenic option that reviewers love!
Promising review: "I have been looking for a terracotta jersey knit duvet cover forever and took a chance with this one. The color is great, a dark terracotta/rust color. It’s soft, but if I had to be knit-picky it isn’t as soft as other jersey knit fabrics I have felt. Shipping was surprisingly fast and the size was perfect for my queen bed. Overall I am happy with my purchase." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $63.09+ (available in three sizes and 19 colors).
3. A set of ceramic plates with forest critters lounging on fall leaves, squashes, and grasses. Oh my gourd, I want these for Thanksgiving.
4. A hot cider reed diffuser can make your home smell like fresh cooked goodies even if your stovetop usually smells like, um, something burning.
5. Or, a bag of citrus harvest potpourri to make your home smell like freshly brewed wassail every dang day.
Promising review: "This is the best potpourri I've ever had! 10 out of 10. There are no giant fillers and plenty of orange slices. The scent is fantastic. It came with an extra bottle of oil. The photo doesn’t do it justice. I love it so much I’m buying the Christmas one after posting this review. Awesome company. I love it." —Franny
Get it from Amazon for $22.99 (available in 12 scents).
6. A cozy pillow cover with an autumnal scene fit for a Jane Austen novel. Throw this on a couch, or give it a special spot in your own little reading corner.
Don't forget to grab some pillow inserts while you're at it!
Promising review: "These are lovely and well-made pillowcases. They go well with my cottage style decor. They shrunk a little when washed, but I actually didn't mind it. They were a little too big for my 18x18 down pillows before I washed and dried them. After washing, they stayed soft and beautiful!" —KS
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in two sizes and several styles).
7. Or a set of four linen throw covers so you can cuddle up with some retro, festive fluff this fall.
Get pillow inserts if you don't already have some lying around!
Promising review: "These pillow covers were EXACTLY what I was looking for! There is nothing I love more than a creepy vintage/retro look in my home for the fall/Halloween season. These are the perfect accent for all of my 1960s blow molds sitting around! I do wish the zippers were a bit more reinforced, but I am overall thrilled with my purchase! I love changing pillow covers seasonally rather than purchasing new pillows as it makes storage and washing a breeze. Buy them!!!" —mamaJen
Get them from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in four sizes).
8. A Baroque picture frame that'll add an inviting touch to your entryway. Creating a cozy cottage vibe in your home? Go ahead and leave in the Victorian print that comes with it!
Promising review: "This is so very pretty. The gold coloring and the detail on the frame is so pleasing to me. It suits my decor so well. I'm even using the picture that comes in the frame. You can hang the frame on a wall or set it on a tabletop." —Shirley Ann
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in two sizes).
9. A pair of felted wool pumpkins — these look like sweater weather and a pumpkin patch had babies. Sigh, your house is gonna look snug as a bug in a rug.
10. A desk lamp candle warmer for anyone who wants their home looking warm *and* modern. P.S. this little lamp is a great way for evening out candles that don't melt properly. I learned this last year, and it was a game changer!
Promising review: "Truly an amazing find. This candle warmer melts my candles very well. I use this every single day, and I'm very satisfied with the safety of this product. I love the idea of not having soot build up in my room walls, and it's just wonderful to walk into a room and smell the wonderful scent of my candles without the fire. I really, really love this! I would give it a 10 out of five if it were possible! I 1,000% recommend this to anyone looking for a safer alternative to burning and saving tons of money on candles!" —IJK
Get it from Amazon for $54.99+ (available in three colors).
11. A handmade acorn garland that'll be a delight if you have ~felt~ like this is the year to celebrate harvest season with tiny details all around the house.
Delica is a small business in Fullerton, California that specializes in homemade felt decor and accessories. These garlands are made with 10 medium-sized acorns of softly spun merino wool glued to real acorn caps. Each acorn is individually strung using hemp twine.
Promising review: "This felted acorn garland looks absolutely STUNNING on my woodland themed tree! I can't say enough about how cute these turned out! Thanks so much!!" —Sierra Wolfe
12. A wireless library light with both warm and cool settings, so you can highlight favorite books or pieces of art in your home with lighting that matches the changing seasons.
This uses three AAA batteries and includes a remote that lets you set the light to different brightnesses and schedule a timer for 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes.
Promising review: "For the price you can’t beat it. Super easy to install and lightweight. The gold had a slight orange tint to it, so be mindful of that. I actually just taped over the light and spray-painted ours with gold spray paint I had left over and then they were absolutely perfect." —Paris Seder
Get it from Amazon for $30.99+ (available in three colors).
13. Or, a gorgeous Moroccan-style amber glass lantern that'll look gothic and spooky next to your Halloween decor, while being elegant enough to stay out all season. Amber is its own ambiance.
To create the looks above, get a handful of flameless tea candles.
Promising review: "Simply the most gorgeous Moroccan lantern you can purchase on Amazon. If you're looking for a lighting fixture that brings out the glow of amber ambiance, this would be the perfect purchase. With a simple tea light or a 6-inch battery-operated candle, it provides enough lightning that can only be described as spiritually enchanting. The dark amber color has a mystique aura that adds a subtle warmth in any room of the house. It's well-constructed and made of metal and thick solid glass, including a door opener for your flameless light source." —Izzy
Get it from Amazon for $17.99 (available in 14 colors and in packs).
14. A decorative cork canister sure to make your kitchen look welcoming and magazine-ready. Picture a shelf of these vs. a shelf of cereal boxes. These are a game changer!
Promising review: "I absolutely love the look of these storage containers (pictured above, right)! They are so unique and modern. The quality is great, the glass is pretty thick, and they seem very durable. The reason I'm docking one star is because some containers don’t quite seal air tight correctly like the rest. Not sure if it’s the glass container or the cork but I did come across that one issue with some of the jars. Overall though, I would recommend these containers." —Mig and Les
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in three sizes).
15. An abstract throw blanket you can wrap around you on movie nights when you've got a hankering for New York in the fall and can practically hear You've Got Mail and When Harry Met Sally calling your name.
Promising review: "This blanket is even more beautiful in person! Holds up nicely after wash. It is thicker than expected and the pattern is weaved not printed, which adds to the quality. If you are looking for a pretty, sturdy, well-made blanket to brighten up your space, I highly recommend this!" —Y.F.
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in two sizes and 11 styles).
16. A quilted chenille floor pillow — a lush solution for anyone in an apartment so small, "furniture" is a word that needs a little wiggle room...because your apartment has none at all.
17. A juniper smoke candle that'll delight your senses if you're over pumpkin spice but still want something that fills you with crisp autumn night nostalgia.
Promising review: "I am literally obsessed with this smell! Plus, the packaging is SO cute. I highly recommend it!" —TG
Get it from Amazon for $24+ (available in four scents).
18. A handmade clay wall hanging is gonna give your walls a spellbinding touch without a crystal in site. You already have...SO many crystals.
This small business is located in Glens Falls, New York and owned by Aly – the artist behind all this gorgeous work! Browse the shop to find handmade wall art and jewelry made out of clay.
Promising review: "I never leave reviews but OMG. The amount of time and effort put into this is amazing and totally made my week. Everything with the order was perfect and I am so excited!!! Can't wait to order from this shop again." —mcjdtjjajp
19. An elegant switch plate cover for sprucing up your space if the fixer-upper you own needs updates from top to bottom. These inexpensive plate covers were *made* for making bland walls look bold.
Promising review: "These are absolutely beautiful! If I ever move, I'm taking them with me. You may think they're a little pricey, but they're REALLY heavy and far nicer than the stuff you find at the local hardware store. I bought the switch plate, outlet plates, and even a blank plate to cover an old electrical box left behind by DIRECTV." —Karebow
Get it from Amazon for $15+ (available in seven finishes).
20. An ultra soft faux fur rug sure to feel luxurious every time you get out of bed and have this fancy fuzz between your toes instead of the cold wood floors beneath your feet.
Promising review: "My parents went to Europe and sat outside on furs like these and now they do the same at home. They live in the mountains in Utah. They put these on their metal patio chairs and then cover themselves with a blanket outside in the winter. The furs keep your backside insulated and then topped with the blanket they are able to have cocktail hour(s) on the deck all year long! It’s honestly pretty sweet and the dog gets her own to lie on when she’s outside too." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in five sizes and seven colors).
21. A dried floral arrangement is gonna add some harvest vibes to any room without the upkeep of typical houseplants.
This small business is based in LA and owned by florist, Ana. The shop has bridal bouquets, boutonnières, accessories, and decorative bouquets – all made with colorful dried flowers.
Promising review: "This was exactly what I wanted! Looks so cute and I feel like it is very good quality. The flowers didn’t immediately feel like if I touched them they would disintegrate. The bud vase is so cute too!" —Claire Eagle