We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An almost painfully perfect square dress with a fashion-forward minimalism that's too dang practical to be so pretty. This piece is sure to be the go-to staple that makes the rest of your closet seem like an unnecessary distraction.
2. A tie neck top for professionals who want a wardrobe that looks as put-together as their impeccable Excel spreadsheets.
3. A swing dress with a knit finish and a surprisingly flowy faux leather hem — contrasting materials can add a detailed depth to your outfit without including any color at all.
4. A pair of high-rise shorts that'll have you wondering what the world record is for the longest time wearing the same pair of pants. Whatever it is, you and this darling denim will be beating it.
5. A backless lace appliqué bodysuit sure to have your back (at least figuratively) when you need an inexpensive statement piece with details worth drooling over.
6. A pair of flare pants made with vegan suede for animal lovers who appreciate a responsibly-made pair of pants with an irresponsibly beautiful silhouette.
7. A mini rib bodycon number with a striking-yet-simple symmetrical style every A-type reading this is sure to adore.
8. A pair of bandage mesh leggings that'll remind you of your 2002 vibe, back when you wore over-exaggerated eyeliner, rocked out to Fall Out Boy, and knew tight and torn leggings were the secret to success. TBH, I'm pretty sure that's still true.
9. A lightweight button down blouse — a versatile top that's gonna look cute as a button when you're at your grandma's and look slightly sexier when your visit's over, you unbutton that business, and head out to tan your chest to your heart's content.
10. A plunging bodycon so you can look "v" confident the next time you decide on getting dolled up during an event.
14. A collared top for perky people who love a li'l black, as long as there are dainty details to balance it out. You won't be able to help but show off your pearly whites with a collar this cute.
15. An elastic waist braces skirt that'll add some grit and glamour to any everyday outfit and be the perfect piece if you randomly decide to take up rollerblading.
16. A pair of cropped flare jeans with distressed seams and a form-fitting fabric so comfortable you're sure to wonder why denim isn't appropriate sleep wear. These deserve to also be pajama bottoms... they're already a total dream.
17. A scoop neck bodysuit with a strappy back that's gonna make your next night out a night worth remembering. Honestly just for the wardrobe alone.
18. A faux leather high waist midi for the witches among us who know a bold black skirt is a truly powerful statement piece.
19. A v-neck panel blouse that'll look great tucked into a skirt or add some sophistication to your own personal sweatpants season.
20. A pair of Adidas shorts so you can werk your exercise goth vibes in the most comfortable way — both for your weekly workout routine and your binge-watching weekends.
22. An open front cape blazer sure to be the super statement-making accessorie your wardrobe has been waiting for.
23. A tiered babydoll beaut for keeping you cool (physically, stylistically, and probs emotionally) at every outdoor music festival your manager lets you take work off to attend.
24. A crotched tank with details that'll delight even the bubbliest pink-clothes-wearing people among you. Nothing balances out a scary skull like a darling doily vibe.
25. A pair of mermaid leggings you're gonna want to make a part of your world if you always felt closer to Ursula than that little redheaded fish-princess.
26. A cutout bodycon with some serious Pretty Woman vibes you're sure to stun yourself in. Thinking of skipping out on this piece? Big mistake. Big. Huge!
27. A particularly pleasant long sleeve blouse with a lightweight material you can wear when you want your arms safe from the boiling summer sun without sweating through your shirt.
28. A pair of baggy overalls great for gardening in, painting in, sneaking candy into a movie theater in... or whatever else your hobbies may be.
29. Or a pair of twill overall shorts that'll give you a more traditional vibe without a long pair of pant legs getting in the way of your $45 pedicure.
30. A tie front blouse to prove you still have a sunny personality despite the mercilessly monochromatic wardrobe.
31. A pair of cropped paper bag waist pants that'll weirdly remind you of your elementary school home lunch days — every time you wear them you'll look like a dang snack!
32. A ruched cami dress for looking chic every time you go on a summer stroll to get some fresh air and a gas station slurpee.
33. An open back maxi so your body can breathe in a tent dress that won't show a single drop of sweat, even when you're practically swimming in humidity.
34. A slim fit motorcycle jacket for people who start dreaming of cooler weather the minute back-to-school commercials start. They've started, which means this jacket is ready to bring layers back into your life.
35. An effortlessly elegant fit and flare dress that'll look wonderful at work, perfect on picnics, and fantastic at formal events.
36. And finally, a cactus tank top so you can wear a charming top that shows you may love wearing black, but that doesn't mean you're a prickly person (at least, not all the time).
When someone suggests you wear anything other than black:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Looking for more clothes? Check out the posts below: