31 Products Under $20 That Mean Business
You can really trust these cheap wonders to do what they're supposed to.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Dyson-compatible brush attachment to turn your home into your very own groomer's ~salon~. It (gently) loosens dog hair so it doesn't get scattered alllll over your home — and your clothes.
2. E.l.f. Poreless Putty primer, which is infused with squalene to hydrate, smooth over skin for a seamless finish, and hold onto makeup for all-day staying power. You mayyyy have seen this all over TikTok, and the reviews back up the hype!
3. A habit calendar so you can track daily, weekly, and monthly tasks to get you on the right foot. It's undated so you can start whenever you'd like!
4. A set of bed bands that will keep your fitted sheets neatly tucked under your mattress, so you'll sleep more comfortably *and* be able to make your bed wayyyy faster in the morning. And making your bed is really the best way to start a productive day.
5. An electric fabric defuzzer, because hand-picking all the pills off your favorite sweater is not a cute look. This under-$15 tool will bring allll your knits (and anything pilled, even sheets) back to their former glory!
6. A bag of Miracle-Gro water-storing crystals that'll help solve both over- *and* underwatering struggles — just mix in with your soil and the crystals absorb water now and slowly release over time. It works for both indoor and outdoor plants, too!
7. A Iron Out rust stain remover you can use on interior *and* exterior stains from the bathroom to the concrete. The formula clings to the stain — you don't even need to scrub!
8. A set of sponge rollers for adding (heat-free!) curls and volume to your hair. Wanting to try some of those vintage hair sets you've seen on TikTok? These are a great way to start.
9. An electric candle lighter to make setting your favorite scented candle aflame even *more* satisfying — and save money on those disposable gas lighters (and never burn your fingers on a match again).
10. A compact hook so you can keep your nice handbag off the floor, whether you're in the car or in a restroom with no hook (ugh don't you hate when that happens?!).
11. A posture corrector, because if you hunch over your computer as much as I do, your back is probably in a world of hurt. You can wear this for a few hours at a time (even under your clothes) for a gentle reminder to sit or stand up straight you'll get more and more used to over time — and even do it *without* the corrector on.
12. A nongreasy eye cream designed to deflate your under eye bags, hydrate your delicate skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and brighten your under-eyes, thanks to a blend of aloe, rosehip seed oil, and vitamins C and E.
13. A handy-dandy portable charger for all those times you leave the house without checking how much battery power you have. Oh, am I the only one who does that?
14. A stainless-steel, dishwasher-safe ice cream scoop with a ~chiseled edge~ and ergonomic grip for effortless serving — no letting your ice cream sit out for 10 minutes, no microwaving, no chipping at it slowly with a spoon. And it'll make dishing up a sundae feel less like arm day at the gym.
15. A pack of virtually unbreakable hair ties specifically designed for long and thick hair. No slipping, no stretching out, and no damage to your strands.
16. A pair of soft silicone grips to keep your glasses from slipping off your face when you look down. This is one of those inventions that makes you think, "Well why didn't I think of that?!"
17. A bottle of cold-pressed castor oil reviewers swear by to nourish their scalps, strengthening and promoting hair growth at the root. Just apply it directly to you dry scalp and hair roots and leave it on for at least an hour (or overnight!).
18. The Pink Stuff, a TikTok- (and reviewer-) beloved cleaning product that basically...works miracles! Name your mess, and this mildly abrasive paste will take care of business — including but not limited to bathroom tiles, sinks, stove tops, painted walls, grills, and outdoor furniture.
19. A two-pack of mint-flavored, sensitive skin–friendly teeth-whitening pens you can just brush on and remove those deep-set coffee, tea, and wine stains — without all the hassle of those trays or strips.
20. A wad preventer, because balled-up sheets that NEVER seem to actually get dry?? Not on my watch! Who has the time?! This genius invention will keep the corners from getting bunched up to increase your tumble and decrease your dry time.
21. An attachable phone handle to finally stop that thing where you're lying down and you drop your phone on your face. That hurts! Also great when you're taking photos, TBH. And you can still wirelessly charge with this on, according to reviewers!
22. A window insulation kit that'll help keep your heating (and AC) bills down — no more warmth (and money) going out while the drafts come in.
23. A pack of peppermint and eucalyptus oil shower steamers to help open up your sinuses (fall allergies and that "is this a cold??" feeling...amirite?!) and make your shower feel like a spa. Relaxation isn't just for bath takers, you know.
Promising review: "Let me start by saying I have a lousy nose — I've suffered with swollen sinuses all my life, but these steamers are a breath of fresh air! I place one in my tub with HOT water on and allow the steam to reach it — poof...(ah ☺️)...I can smell it fine! I am very happy with this product and look forward to my shower time even more. Lasts a long time, too. I’m very satisfied." —Laurie M. Fernandez
Sage Moon Soaps is a California-based Etsy shop making steamers, bath bombs, and other deliciously scented goods perfect for gifting.
24. A gentle, enzyme-based pet ear cleaner for not only preventing infections later on and provide relief from itchy ears, but (more importantly) so they can hear very well each and every time you say "I love you." Which should of course be at least 100 times a day.
25. A handy-dandy gutter scoop with a high handle and extended front so you can quickly get rid of all those goopy leaves without breaking a sweat.
26. A wall-mounted rack to keep your broom, Swiffer, and mop out of the dust before they can even sweep it up. And now you can actually (::sheds tear::) walk into your broom closet without tripping over a million handles.
27. A 🙌 no-scrub, no-wipe 🙌 Wet & Forget cleaner so you can keep your shower clean and mildew-free by spraying just *once a week*. Check "clean shower" off your to-do list, and move right on to the NEXT cleaning item.
28. A car air freshener reed diffuser you can customize with *23* scents to keep your wheels smelling fresh, whether you cart around messy kids, keep your gym gear in the back seat, or stop for french fries and don't want your car smelling like McDonald's forever.
29. A picture-hanging tool that'll make every step of the process easier. Just line it up with your anchor points, make sure your pot on the wall is level, then use the points on the back to mark your spot. You ~nailed~ it!
30. A cleaning balm for maintaining both wood and leather furniture (and other leather goods) made with beeswax, olive and coconut oils and grapefruit essential oil — it's food safe, so you can even use it to condition your cutting board!
31. A pack of K-Cup cleaning pods, because you've...maybe never cleaned your Keurig before... That's ok, because this is here to help! Just run it through, and you'll be shocked at how much gross-looking water comes out — and at how much better your morning coffee tastes.
Promising review: "OK, so these cleaner pods are awesome! I didn't know how gross our Keurig was until today. The big mason jar on the left is when I actually ran the cleaner through plus one rinse cycle. The middle one is another rinse cycle and the last one, on the right, is the last one I did. So yes, I would suggest running two or three rinse cycles instead of the recommended one. But it's still an awesome product for the price! I have a 2.0 and I had no issues." —Mads0421
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $9.95.