If These 47 Products Don't Help You Stay Organized, Nothing Will
With these products, every day is Virgo season.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cabinet system to help you make the most out of your space for all of your novelty mugs and giant pasta bowls — and your regular plates, too.
2. An over-the-cabinet storage system that'll finally neaten up your three curling irons, plus your straightener and blow dryer. Bonus? No more tripping over random cords on your way to pee.
3. An undated productivity planner so you can keep your goals ahead of you and your tasks organized starting TODAY, not (next) January 1st.
4. Or if you're looking for something simple, a to-do list notepad for keeping track of your most important tasks, meetings, and habits and check them off in the most satisfying way.
5. A pretty acrylic makeup organizer that'll display your favorite palettes, nail polishes, and more right on your vanity, rather than hogging up bathroom drawers. Live your best beauty YouTuber life.
6. A six-piece set of clear, stackable refrigerator bins to increase your storage space and make organizing for lunches way, way easier.
7. A closet rod you can hang from your existing one so you can make the very most out of your teensy closet — instead of piling alllllll your clothes on the other half of your bed.
8. A set of surprisingly inexpensive drawer organizers so you can keep your bras, socks, scarves, and well.... ~drawers~ in order. No more digging through and messing everything up when you're already running late.
9. Or a set of honeycomb dividers for neatly stowing socks, underwear, ties, or scarves without taking up precious drawer space with extra bulk. A more organized drawer = a drawer that can hold more.
10. A grocery list pad you can check off as you run out of items, making getting home and screaming, "Oh crap, I forgot the eggs?!" a thing of the past. A stocked fridge means you can actually make the dinners you planned in advance!
11. A plastic bag organizer with sandwich, snack, quart, and gallon size refillable boxes to make packing kids' lunches wayyyy too early in the morning a little easier.
12. A set of Rubbermaid containers with lids that snap onto the *bottom* of containers, meaning you'll never have to go on a 15-minute hunt for the right pair while your leftovers are sitting out.
13. Or a storage lid organizer you'll wish you bought years and years (and years) ago. It'll end the nightmare of trying to figure out which lid belongs to which container (or losing a lid...sigh) and put a stop to the cascade of containers that rains on your head when trying to find the right size. Virgos, rejoice!
14. A rainbow cascading wall organizer to hold all those pesky papers and add a touch of color to your drab home office. Color-coding FTW!
16. A sturdy car organizer perfect for heavy duty grocery shopping. You might say that it'll finally corral all the ~junk in your trunk~.
17. A genuine leather earbud manager that'll end the nightmare of tangled cords once and for all, keeping your purse or pocket more organized and helping the wires last longer.
18. A habit calendar so you can track daily, weekly, and monthly tasks to get you on the right foot — whether you've made New Year's resolutions or not. It's undated, so you can start any time!
19. A pill organizer with removable containers for each day of the week (and four sections per day) so you never miss a dose when the days start to blur together. Is it almost March 2021 or March 2020?
20. An over-the-door plastic bag organizer to restrain your collecting habits, corral your bags, and make it easy to grab one to use without disturbing the whole assortment. Just reach in the hole!
21. A minimalist silverware tray that'll help you save drawer space, make emptying the dishwasher easier and keep the cutlery for becoming ~clutter-ly~.
22. A stylish four-tiered shoe rack for anyone with enough shoes to warrant a separate shoe closet, but no room for one. Pop one in your closet, one in your entryway, wherever you have space to keep your kicks OFF the floor.
23. A travel planner that'll help you budget, plan, and map out up to four trips — AND it has appendices with helpful info like packing lists, time zones, and international temperatures.
24. A bamboo monitor riser chock-full of storage spaces to turn your cubicle or home office into a paradise of focus and productivity. Aka you won't be rifling through a filing cabinet of junk looking for a Post-it to jot down that Important Email Address.
25. A spice *drawer* organizer so you can turn the messiest part of the kitchen into a clear, easy-to-read assortment of jars and labels. You'll save cabinet space AND never accidentally add cumin where you meant to add coriander again.
26. And a set of minimal labels (available in sets of 20, 40, or 80, depending on how extensive your collection is) so you can see everything laid out neatly — and you can just buy in bulk to refill!
27. A set of packing cubes (plus a laundry bag) so you can be organized even at the very end of your next two-week multi-city trip. And fit more into your suitcase!
28. A fruit and veggie hammock (seriously, how cute is this tho), to keep your precious counter space free for prep work (clutter is not great for mise en place) *and* keep your bananas and apples at eye height so you might actually, well, eat one.
29. A nifty nimbus magnetic key-holder, because $8 on this adorable item will be a WHOLE lot cheaper than calling a locksmith. The keys-phone-wallet pat on your way out the door only goes so far when you're not even sure where you put your keys yesterday...
Attach it to a wall near your front door and never forget — or lose — them again!
Promising review: "This is one of the most useful purchases I've ever made on Amazon. I use it every single day to hang my keys. I've had it for at least half a year now it seems. It hasn't lost any magnetism and it holds my car keys, remote start, USB, rewards/gift cards, house and work keys, etc. I'm in love. One of the best purchases I've made." —Makenah
Get it from Amazon for $7.98.
30. A hanger stacker that'll change your closet-to-laundry as you know it. 1. Take the item off the hanger and put it on. 2. Put the hanger on the hanger stacker. 3. When you take it off/take it out of the wash, grab a hanger from the stacker!
31. Shelf dividers to keep your teetering tower of sweaters from toppling when you're rushing in the morning. No one likes a jumper jumble.
32. A pastel accordion folder who is so happy to store all your paperwork, he might make you smile, too.
33. A set of Shoe Slotz for any Carrie Bradshaw with way too many pairs of pumps to fit into an NYC-sized closet. Just put one shoe on the shelf, top with a ~Shoe Slot~, and stack the other shoe on top. You just DOUBLED your storage space.
34. A chic travel-friendly wallet with Rfid-blocking material to keep your identity safe and your passport, credit cards, ID, and boarding pass neat and easy to access. Does anyone else *always* misplace their boarding pass after going through security??
35. A cabinet rack to neatly store all your pans, platters, or baking sheets, because it shouldn't take you 20 minutes to find the right pan when a craving for grilled cheese strikes.
36. Or if that won't do the trick, a two-layer pull out organizer for keeping all your pots and pans — AND lids — easier to access than ever before.
37. A set of four dust-free sectioned trays that'll encourage you to actually wear and rotate your jewelry for a change. That ring you love?? You can finally track it down in the morning.
38. A set of tab divider sticky notes so you can make notes *on top* of your notes and find them easily — perfect for studying for midterms and final exams or for use in library books or textbooks you have to return.
39. A sturdy but cute felt purse organizer with tons of pockets for your phone, earbuds, cosmetics, hand sanitizer, Kindle, and all the other *must-haves* you don't want to leave in the bag you used yesterday.
40. A laundry folding board that'll, in a few quick moves, transform your wrinkled piles of clothes into *neat*, *easy-to-sort-through* stacks o' crispness, which take up MUCH less space in your closet...and even your suitcase.
41. Or a T-shirt roll holder if you don't like to fold but *do* like to keep your tees available logo-up so you can choose which one to wear every day. This makes it very easy!
Here's what BuzzFeed Shopping writer Mal Mower has to say: "Before getting this I was driving myself up the wall with my bad folding habits. I basically shoved all my shirts into the storage drawers under my bed, because I have a teeny tiny closet (the picture above gives you a solid idea of how small it is). This has given me a massive amount of clothing storage I didn't have before. The quality is stellar and Traci is 10/10 the most thoughtful person I've purchased an Etsy product from!"
Get it from Amazon for $22.99.
The Roll Keeper is owned by Kelso, Washington's resident crafter, Traci. Traci has been crafting for over 40 years and created her storage design to help organize vinyl, soon realizing that it was the perfect organization solution for much more. Her shop has versions for bottles, wrapping paper, pens, and more.
42. A golf equipment organizer, because you don't waste your free afternoon saying, "Where did I put my golf shoes again?"
43. A remote organizer, because the desperate search for the regular remote, Apple TV/Roku/Fire TV stick remote (plus somehow those three other old remotes you're scared to get rid of?) when your favorite show is about to begin is a little drama you simply don't need in your life.
Promising review: "It's light but sturdy. The color is perfect and it's bigger than I expected. It holds my four remotes and still have room to put my phone so its not just on the nightstand. Love that it looks modern and keeps the nightstand nice and organized. I recommend this product." —Liudelis Compagines
Get it from Amazon for $10.99.
44. A pet-feeding reminder chart so you never have to ask your significant other whether they fed Rufus, only for them to answer "uhhhhhh......."
Just slide the toggle over whenever the task is complete, and you can rest easy, knowing your precious pup or favorite feline is neither hungry nor overfed. It comes with magnet and sticker mounting options, so you can affix it right to your fridge *or* directly to the food container.
Promising review: "Bought this as my roommate and I kept getting tricked by our cat to double feed her. She can be very deceptive (look how adorable she is)! This product has prevented me from double feeding her twice in the first week of use! Highly recommend. We leave our feeding reminder right on top of her hinged feeding container. 5/5 stars!" —Travis H.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (also available in black).
45. A six-port USB charging station that won't let even the most tech-obsessed family be left with 3% battery. Or have you or your roommate/kid/partner ask you fifty times a day where their phone is.
Promising review: "This small footprint charging station works as described and gives electronics a home in the house. Love having it placed in a convenient area where loading the charging base with a variety of electronics is easy to do every morning or afternoon when coming home from work. Arranging the USBs are a snap as well as the plastic dividers (sturdy). Pick a place in home to set it - we chose a location which we pass constantly, plug it in, plug in your electronics and go. The blue light tells you that you are charging up. We charge both Apple and Android devices so use a mix of mini USBs that come with it. Easy as pie!" —Spa1
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.