We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An over-the-cabinet storage system that'll finally neaten up your three curling irons, plus your straightener and blow dryer. Bonus? No more tripping over random cords on your way to pee.
Promising review: "This product did exactly what I needed it to. Before all my items were in a drawer and the cords were a pain, but with this metal basket it minimized clutter, kept things organized and separate, and it also looks nice. It fits two of my blow dryers, a flat iron, and curling wand. The bars are adjustable as well(just use the twisties it came with to secure them in place, but the basket fit perfectly to my cabinet). Worth the buy. :)" —Alyssa Jewell
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in eight colors).
2. An undated productivity planner so you can keep your goals ahead of you and your tasks organized starting TODAY, not January 1st.
It'll help keep track of your to-do lists, calendars, schedules, and goals (both short- and long-term), and even will help you make and keep habits!
Promising review: "I love planners and every single one I have ever gotten fell short in someway. Not this planner. It has been so helpful and I love the order and flow of the pages...everything just simply makes sense and goes beyond what any average planner can do...completely and keeps me on track and sticking to my goals! Best planner I've ever purchased!" —Kelsey Dyer
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in 11 colors).
If this isn't quite right for you, see the best planners!
3. Or if you're looking for something simple, a to-do list notepad for keeping track of your most important tasks, meetings, and habits and check them off in the most satisfying way.
It has a clock you can mark your appointments on, to-do list, space for notes, achievements, water in take, and meals and a *special section for the top three things that MUST get done today. I will be purchasing this ASAP.
Promising review: "You can stop scrolling around looking for the perfect planner because this one is absolutely PERFECT. Really helps manage my time and keeping track of things all across the board. I also appreciate the positivity it exudes. Starts my day off just right!! I'll definitely be ordering more." —Brit
Get it from Amazon for $10.99.
4. A pretty acrylic makeup organizer that'll display your favorite palettes, nail polishes, and more right on your vanity, rather than hogging up bathroom drawers. Live your best beauty YouTuber life.
Promising review: "I love this makeup organizer! I could not believe how inexpensive it was, because it is very well made! I wanted to wait a while before reviewing it to see how it held up. It's been almost two months and I have not had one problem with it! And, this is the longest my makeup has stayed organized. I highly recommend. I purchased two! One with four small drawers and three large drawers. and one with two small drawers and four large drawers. Both have the same organizer on top. The color is awesome! Of course, I love pink —especially this soft pink. If you are looking for a makeup organizer this is the one!" —Shelly
Get it from Amazon for $26.40+ (available in eight colors, and two configurations: three large drawers and four small drawers or four large drawers and two small drawers).
5. A six-piece set of refrigerator bins to increase your storage space and make organizing for lunches way, way easier.
Promising review: "I bought them to try so solve the clutter mess in the fridge and so far it has been awesome! Now my husband respect the space for every kind of item. Really satisfied with my purchase! P.S. The plastic material is really durable and resistant, which is a plus." —Erika Shelton
Get it from Amazon for $34.99.
6. A wall-mounted trio of seagrass baskets for additional *stylish* storage wherever you need it, like your entryway or home office space — or even over your bed.
Promising review: "Excellent shipping, item was packaged exceptionally well to prevent damage. The frame is very thick metal and sturdy with just enough rustic charm to fit with my vintage boho style decor. The baskets have a heavy duty metal frame so these will hold up well to even heavy use. I may need to purchase another as I think this may have been claimed by my cat as a very fancy wall mount cat bed lol. Kitty approved." —Tiffany B.
Get it from Holistic Habitat for $189.
Holistic Habitat is a woman-owned home decor brand based in North Carolina making chic and functional items you'll use all the time.
7. And from the same store, a mini wall-mounted brass note roll to keep a running to-do or grocery list (for the whole family!) *off* your counter and *in* your brain. Just add to your list whenever something pops in your brain, and tear off to take on-the-go — nothing will be forgotten again.
You won't let it get lost in the clutter of your shared space, and it just looks really cool. AND it has a built-in pen cup, because those always get lost too.
Get it from Holistic Habitat for $73.
8. A closet rod you can hang from your existing one so you can make the very most out of your teensy closet — instead of piling alllllll your clothes on the other half of your bed.
Gotta maximize that vertical space, friends.
Promising review: "Sturdy and light-weight, this closet rod doubled my available space in seconds. There is plenty of space on the top rod for longer shirts and tops and shorter ones fit perfectly on the lower rod, without gracing the floor. Hangers stay in place and don't slide to one end or the other based on how heavy items are and so far the rod hasn't sagged or bowed at all. And I have all my sweatshirts and heavy fleece jackets on the bottom rod. Space will obviously depend on the height of the closet rod you hang this from, but I would highly recommend this for anyone with need of more closet space!!" —CCBunE
Get it from Amazon for $9.72.
9. A set of surprisingly inexpensive drawer organizers so you can keep your bras, socks, scarves, and well.... ~drawers~ in order. No more digging through and messing everything up when you're already running late.
They're made from a mold-proof fabric, too, so that's cool. And *bonus*: they collapse to store flat when not in use. You get four bins: a six-cell (for scarves, hankies, and ties), an eight-cell (great for undies), a seven-cell (designed for bras), and a 24-cell (great for socks)
Promising review: "I LOVE LOVE LOVE these organizers!! I almost did not purchase them due to the reviews saying that larger than a C-cup would not fit into the bra organizer. At just $15 for four organizers I took my chances and ordered two sets of four. I figured, worst case scenario I would have to cut the dividers out of the bra organizers. I wear a 32DD and the bras fit beautifully in the organizers. I am so glad I took the chance and did not listen to the reviews. I would have missed out on the best cheapest organizers I have ever found. I ordered another set for tank tops and other extras I did not think of before. I will also order my boyfriend the brown ones for his drawers. Great product for a great price!" —Elizabeth L. Blackwell
Get the set of four from Amazon for $14.97 (available in seven colors).
10. Or a set of honeycomb dividers so you can neatly stow socks, underwear, ties, or scarves without taking up precious drawer space with extra bulk. A more organized drawer = a drawer that can hold more.
The pieces just *snap* together for easy assembly, and the design expands to fit whatever size drawer you have.
Promising review: "These organizers are great!! I was glad that you get 2 sets of dividers. I used one set for my summer socks, and the other for winter socks. They fit perfectly in my dresser draw with a little room on the side for heavy knee socks." —Marianne
Get it from Wayfair for $14.99 (originally $20).
11. A grocery list pad you can check off as you run out of items, making getting home and screaming, "Oh crap, I forgot the eggs?!" a thing of the past.
Add a little method to the madness of your next Target run.
Promising review: "This is the best. I can't express how much better this has made my grocery shopping experience — faster, more organized, and more comprehensive. No more 'oh, what else do we need?' brainstorming sessions at home, and no more 'we have to walk down every aisle to make sure we didn't forget something' when you're at the store. It makes meal planning easy and generally hits on most of the things I need at the store. I only wish it were truly customizable for MY general shopping needs — that would be the perfect shopping list." —Reasonable Person
Get it from Amazon for $6.36 (available in four colors, plus specialized lists for keto, vegetarian, and vegan diets).
12. A set of Rubbermaid containers with lids that snap onto the *bottom* of containers, meaning you'll never have to go on a 15-minute hunt for the right pair while your leftovers are sitting out.
The set includes five 0.5-cup, five 1.25-cup, five 2-cup, two 3-cup, two 5-cup, and two 7-cup containers, plus the lids (of course).
Promising review: "These are rated #1 and I can see why! They are microwave and dishwasher safe. I love how they stack together and that the lids fit a couple different sizes! Very sturdy and they look great! I hate dealing with container messes so much!! These have helped keep things more organized and makes it easy to find a lid or a container without losing my mind! The containers nest together, and the lids can stack on top of each other too. Locks firmly too! Yet it's easy to take the lids off. Extra bonus for me! I've already washed them, and they came out perfectly! Love these!! I bought the 42-piece set. It had enough variety in container storage and lids! I'm very happy I bought these!! I highly recommend them!" —Geo
Get a 42-piece set from Amazon for $32.89.
13. And a storage lid organizer you'll wish you bought years and years (and years) ago. It'll end the nightmare of trying to figure out which lid belongs to which container (or losing a lid...sigh) and put a stop to the cascade of containers that rains on your head when trying to find the right size. Virgos, rejoice!
The dividers are adjustable so you can customize your set depending on what size containers you have!
Promising review: "I love, love, love this storage container. Sounds silly, but it changed my life. No longer do I have storage container Jenga! No more stuff falling out of the cabinet every time I open the cupboard. Now I can stack my lids in the organizer and my storage containers fit nicely on the shelf, and I have a lot of storage containers. I would definitely buy this again and again. Great product." —Laura H.
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in three sizes).
15. A rainbow cascading wall organizer to hold all those pesky papers and add a touch of color to your drab office. Color-coding FTW!
It's also available in a greyscale version and jewel tones for those who prefer more ~muted~ colors. You can easily take if off the wall and close it with the attached elastic cords for on-the-go use, too!
Promising review: "This hanging folder set is EXACTLY what I've been needing. I ripped the calendar off the wall and put it right up the moment I got it. It immediately went to good use and cleared up my cluttered desk full of various paperwork. Love the color-coded folders. Although I was worried about how flimsy it might be, it seems sturdy and well made." —Karen
Get it from Amazon for $10.23.
16. A capsule organizing drawer for your Nespresso machine, because you need to make your pre-morning-coffee life as easy as possible. Figuring out which color = which blend is hard enough.
They also work as trays to protect your counter from coffee drips. This bb holds 50 capsules!
Promising review: "This solves several 'inconveniences' with using my Nespresso. First, storage of the pods...obviously. Has lots of room. Perfect. Second, my Nespresso machine is just tall enough to place a regular coffee cup underneath. BUT...I use a travel mug, and it’s too tall to fit under. Not anymore. With my Nespresso on this rack (towards the front edge), I can now fill my travel mug, no problem. LOVE it!" —Michelle O.
Get it from Amazon for $19.23.
17. A sturdy, but collapsible car organizer perfect for heavy duty grocery shopping. You might say that it'll finally corral all the ~junk in your trunk~.
Keep your frozen groceries together, your jugs of detergent upright, and your car snacks within easy reach. And it has straps to keep everything secure, whether it's in your trunk or on your front seat.
Promising review: "This is the third one I have bought from this seller. I absolutely love this product. It is well made, sturdy and easy to change the size of the compartments. I put one in my Sienna, Toyota and loved it so much I put a second one in. I have one filled with personal items and the other remains empty for packages. I bought another one for my husband because he loved mine so much. Don't hesitate to buy this product. I guarantee you will love it. Arrived quickly and in a box that is easy to open." —Ann Wood
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in three colors).
18. A genuine leather earbud manager that'll end the nightmare of tangled cords once and for all, keeping your purse or pocket more organized and helping the wires last longer.
Because frayed wires = frayed nerves.
Promising review: "I've been looking for a good way to carry my headphones in what could be generously called the 'unorganized' pocket of my work shirt. This thing is perfect. I've had jean jackets that had worse snaps than this thing — it snaps shut nice and solid. The leather is thick enough that it doesn't fold easily, keeping the buds stowed tightly." —Dean D.
Get it from Amazon for $4.99 (available in three colors, plus sets of two or three).
19. A fruit and veggie hammock (seriously, how cute is this tho), to keep your precious counter space free for prep work (clutter is not great for mise en place) *and* keep your bananas and apples at eye height so you might actually, well, eat one.
20. A habit calendar so you can track daily, weekly, and monthly tasks to get you on the right foot — whether you've made New Year's resolutions or not. It's undated, so you can start any time!
It also has a brainstorming section so you can think up all the different things you'd like to be a little more accountable for. Each month has a different illustration and theme for suggestions too (for example, October is sleep-themed!).
21. A nifty nimbus magnetic key-holder, because $8 on this adorable item will be a WHOLE lot cheaper than calling a locksmith. The keys-phone-wallet pat on your way out the door only goes so far when you're not even sure where you put your keys yesterday...
Attach it to a wall near your front door and never forget — or lose — them again!
Promising review: "This is one of the most useful purchases I've ever made on Amazon. I use it every single day to hang my keys. I've had it for at least half a year now it seems. It hasn't lost any magnetism and it holds my car keys, remote start, USB, rewards/gift cards, house and work keys, etc. I'm in love. One of the best purchases I've made." —Makenah
Get it from Amazon for $7.98.
22. A pet-feeding reminder chart so you never have to ask your significant other whether they fed Rufus, only for them to answer "uhhhhhh......."
Just slide the toggle over whenever the task is complete, and you can rest easy, knowing your precious pup or favorite feline is neither hungry nor overfed. It comes with magnet and sticker mounting options, so you can affix it right to your fridge *or* directly to the food container.
Promising review: "Bought this as my roommate and I kept getting tricked by our cat to double feed her. She can be very deceptive (look how adorable she is)! This product has prevented me from double feeding her twice in the first week of use! Highly recommend. We leave our feeding reminder right on top of her hinged feeding container. 5/5 stars!" —Travis H.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (also available in black).
23. A laundry folding board that'll, in a few quick moves, transform your wrinkled piles of clothes into *neat*, *easy-to-sort-through* stacks o' crispness, which take up MUCH less space in your closet...and even your suitcase.
Promising review: "Let me start off with this: I hate folding laundry. I absolutely hate it. I've seen this thing all over social media. I decided to try it out and OH. MY. GOSH. I freaking love it! It's super easy to use and my clothes are perfectly folded every time. As weird as it sounds, I actually look forward to folding my laundry now. I wish I had purchased this sooner! I like the design it has and I love how compact it is. After I'm finished folding my laundry, I just fold up the folding board and tuck it away! It's lightweight and seems durable. I recommend this to everyone, even those who hate folding clothes. I was skeptical at first, but after trying it out, I am 100% satisfied with my purchase and this product! It's worth every penny!" —Kayli
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (available in four colors).
24. Or a T-shirt roll holder if you don't like to fold but *do* like to keep your tees available logo-up so you can choose which one to wear every day. This makes it very easy!
Here's what BuzzFeed writer Mal Mower has to say: "Before getting this I was driving myself up the wall with my bad folding habits. I basically shoved all my shirts into the storage drawers under my bed, because I have a teeny tiny closet (the picture above gives you a solid idea of how small it is). This has given me a massive amount of clothing storage I didn't have before. The quality is stellar and Traci is 10/10 the most thoughtful person I've purchased an Etsy product from!"
The Roll Keeper is owned by Kelso, Washington's resident crafter, Traci. Traci has been crafting for over 40 years and created her storage design to help organize vinyl, soon realizing that it was the perfect organization solution for much more. Her shop has versions for bottles, wrapping paper, pens, and more.