1. Is there anything better than a bro hug?
2. They keep away the blues.
3. Even opponents need to hug it out sometimes.
4. Feel the love, brah.
5. From surprise cuddle attacks...
6. To reluctant squeezes...
7. To this tender One Direction embrace.
8. Ben and Tom almost reach Dirty Dancing proportions.
9. Get inspired by Aaron and Bryan's better-off-screen bromance.
10. John Mayer and Kanye can turn awkwardness into a Special Moment.
11. Tell it like it is, Cory.
12. A joyous Jerz embrace.
13. The hug 'n' release.
14. Key and Peele keep it classic.
15. And then Key shows Letterman how it's done.
16. They can even overcome the greatest of height differences.
Note: Bieber's self hug DOES NOT COUNT.
17. This monkey knows what's up, though.
18. So. Many. Feels.
19. What a great way to show actual brotherly love.
20. How about this adopted bro hug?
21. Channing Tatum, Jonah Hill, and Steve Carell pull off this triple threat.
22. "It's going to be OK."
Thanks, Troy and Abed.