21. Glue turquoise beads in various lengths to a barrette for a spikey effect.
Learn more here.
22. Turn any charms you have lying around into statement hair pieces.
À la Emmy Rossum.
23. Use these DIY paper flowers to make a topknot or side braid festival-ready.
They’ll last way longer than real blooms. Learn how here.
26. Make like a mermaid with a seashell headband or clip.
Just add a coat of spray paint, and glue away. Learn more here.
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- One person has been killed and at least 14 injured after a Cincinnati nightclub shooting early Sunday. Police are looking for one suspect.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨