1. Jazz up a plain barrette with crystal and quartz pieces.
2. Make a statement with a star and wire hairpiece.
3. This three-part lace headband should take you less than ten minutes to throw together.
4. This chain hair tie will look good on your wrist as well as your pony.
5. Class up regular old bobby pins by adding a row of pearls.
6. Keep your hair out of your face for once with these easy braided fabric headbands.
7. Add a little CoLoR to your look by wrapping a hair comb in embroidery thread.
8. Use this method to convert any necklace you have into a headband.
9. These grosgrain ribbon and pearl trim combs go perfectly with anything from a tee to a wedding dress.
10. Any messy bun will benefit from a jeweled hair comb.
11. Turn your favorite patterned elastic into creaseless (and ouchless) hair ties.
12. Stitch a thrifted button on your new elastics for a ~schmancier~ feel.
13. Use a variety of pearl shapes to make this multi-strand hair piece.
14. This boho head chain is as easy as chain + crystal.
15. Give your hair a #tbt by making these simple scrunchies.
16. Take your topknot to the next level with slide in chain combs.
17. Say it with your hair with these quirky word bobby pins.
18. Get a little punk with a spiked hair comb.
19. These gem bobby pins will look like jewels floating in your updo.
20. These glittery pins will distract from your three-day-old hair.
22. Turn any charms you have lying around into statement hair pieces.
23. Use these DIY paper flowers to make a topknot or side braid festival-ready.
They'll last way longer than real blooms. Learn how here.
24. This leather hair tie has a secret (there's an actual elastic inside).
25. This wire head wrap will stay in place all day.
26. Make like a mermaid with a seashell headband or clip.
Just add a coat of spray paint, and glue away. Learn more here.