1. Belt your best Beyoncé impression behind a stenciled-lyric shower curtain.
2. Make cold tile floors 110% cozier with a pom-pom rug DIY.
3. Pour your hair potions into uniform bottles for ultimate zen.
4. Make this schmancy-looking bathroom organizer with things from the dollar store.
5. This Ikea hack mirror will class up any powder room.
6. Use a curved shower rod for a bigger-feeling shower.
7. And use two shower curtains for a grander tub.
8. Hang towels on a decorative ladder for a rustic storage option.
Bonus points for not having to drill any more holes in the walls. You can find them on Etsy for as cheap as $24.
9. Hack your shower storage by adding a second curtain rod.
10. Get the spa experience with a DIY pebble bathmat.
11. Put your mouthwash in a cut crystal decanter.
12. Make a cheap and easy bathtub tray for wine + book baths.
14. Give a standard bathroom mirror a makeover with a brightly colored frame.
15. Move the shower caddies under the sink for storage that will actually stay de-cluttered.
16. For a tiny bathroom, combine wall decorations with storage by making pretty copper makeup cups.
17. Make your bathroom ~extra private~ by frosting windows using contact paper.
18. Keep curling irons stowed neatly in mounted PVC pipe.
19. Add some rustic charm with a DIY pallet shelf.
20. Get the look of granite without tearing out your bathroom — with just a coat of paint.
Find out how here.