17 Fun Ways To Spend Quality Time With Your Mom On Mother's Day
::Sends this post to mom; tells her to pick one::
1. Give her "coupons" for one-on-one tech lessons.
2. Make a DIY recipe dish towel of your favorite childhood dish and ask her to teach it to you.
Spending the afternoon baking > anything else.
3. Do a spa activity — together.
4. Bond over a jigsaw puzzle.
5. Go to a wine tasting.
6. Prep materials to make a fun craft together.
7. Book a visit to a local museum to look at some of her favorite art.
8. Play golf or mini golf.
9. Take a cooking class.
10. Load her smartphone with some of your favorite tunes.
11. Take her out to a nice dinner.
12. Treat her to a ~little something~ on an afternoon out.
13. Do some gardening.
14. Have an extended cuddle sesh slash Netflix binge.
15. Sign up for a workout class.
16. Want something tangible to stick in your card? Print and fill out a couple of these Mother's Day checks.
17. But then again, she may need some dang time to herself.
A couple hours of "me time" and a bubble bath = totally chill presents, too.