1. Wrap twinkle lights around a metal wire bed frame to create the perfect ambiance for watching a movie, reading, dozing off, or any other bed activity of your choosing.
2. Don't have a nice light fixture over your dining room table? Hang two strands of globe lights low over your eating space for statement lighting at a fraction of the price.
3. Add clothespins to fairy lights so you can hang printed photos, cards, or small artwork.
4. Or try lights with clips built right in to cast a glow on all your favorite memz.
5. Create custom light-up clouds for dramatic indoor weather with paper lanterns, batting (AKA stuffing), and string lights.
6. Pin a rope light to your wall and spell out your favorite word as a reminder to chill the eff out.
7. Wrap the leaves of a large plant with golden fairy lights for some added warmth to your greenery.
8. Use lights specifically designed for bottles (complete with a glowing cork); they're perfect for empty liquor or wine bottles.
9. Intertwine lights with several feet of rope for a more low-key and rustic vibe that doesn't look like it belongs in a dorm room.
Jennifer Hagler of AMM blog / Via amerrymishapblog.com