36 Bathing Suits You'll Want To Wear Right Away
Finding a great bathing suit can be a ~beach~, so we're here to help.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
2. A perfectly plain "Always Fits" scoop-back swimsuit in a cool ribbed material you'll never get tired of for years to come — it's designed to mold to the shape of your body and its changes!
Promising review: "Yup yup and YUP. I have such a hard time with swimsuits. But this is one GREAT. Forms to the body so well! The high leg lengthens my legs and makes me look taller. The back of the suit is so cute. Best of all, I’m comfortable in it!! It’s been a while since I’ve been comfy in a swimsuit. I’m 5’7” and usually a size 10 in most clothes and I got a 3/4. Fits perfect." —Natalie
Get it from Nordstrom for $89 (available in sizes 00/0–18/24 and four colors).
3. A tropical-print high-neck bikini sure to never ~leaf~ your side when planning beach days and poolside lounges this summer.
Promising review: "I was skeptical when it came to ordering a swimsuit online, but I saw such good reviews and customer images. It fits perfectly! The bottoms and the top! I ordered the floral print and it is so beautiful, I can’t wait to wear it. I love how the top has cups in it for additional support and the neckline is beautiful." —Kristen
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and 24 colors/patterns).
4. A leopard print bikini set for Fran Fine vibes all day long. Spending the day at the beach and then come home to binge The Nanny on HBO Max? Sign me up.
Get it from Curvy Fox for $67.50 (originally $150; available in sizes L–4X).
Curvy Fox is a Black-owned fashion brand that sells high-quality fashion styles for plus size people.
5. A celestial-print ruffly bikini, because you and this gorgeous look? It's ~written in the stars~.
6. A plunging one-piece with a lace-up front so you can ~customize your cleavage~.
Reviewers agree the fabric is a great thickness and quality!
Promising review: "This swimsuit feels like great quality! Everyone who saw me in it gave me loads of compliments and I felt sexy but like everything would stay in place. I wore it to a party with kids & had no issues swimming and playing either. A really great buy!" —Elizabeth
Get it from Amazon for $14.63+ (available in sizes S–XL and 11 colors/prints).
7. A cut-out swimsuit for all the look of a two-piece, but without having to worry about your top or bottoms flying off on a waterslide or huge wave.
It's hard to tell in the photo, but it's made in a pique fabric with a cool honeycomb texture too!
Get it from Aerie for $38.46 (originally $54.95; available in sizes XXS–XXL, regular and long).
8. A one-piece swimsuit with a crocheted front and removable straps you can wear as a bandeau, halter neck, or with a crisscross back. It'll be totally worth the slightly awkward tan lines.
Promising review: "I never write Amazon reviews, but I had to write one here because I love this swimsuit! Cute, flattering, and great quality for a really low price! This fit like a glove and was exactly the look I was going for. The colors in the photos are pretty true to life, but they still don't do it justice — all of the ones I ordered were beautiful, rich colors. I loved all seven colors and wanted to keep them all. I finally narrowed it down and ended up keeping the navy one and the green one. I also love that the straps are changeable." —Alex L.
Get it from Amazon for $31.99 (available in sizes 4–16 and nine colors).
12. A one-piece with ruching, mesh inserts, and a high neck for a touch of elegance. It's basically the black tie dress of swimsuits.
Promising review: "I bought this suit on a whim, after reading an article on social media, of how much this item was selling on Amazon. Honestly, I haven't found a comfortable, decent looking bathing suit in so many years, and after spending lots of money on expensive brands, I truly didn't expect much from a $25 suit, but, after spending an afternoon reading reviews, I was sold. Also, according to the size chart, I was too big for the available sizes, but thanks to the reviews of the lovely ladies here (thanks!) I figured out a size 16 Plus just might work. I have Prime but, the suit was sent via USPS and it was delayed by a day, which was very inconvenient, as I wanted to wear it to the beach, but, oh well. Anyway, when I finally got it and put it on...WOWZA! absolute perfection! Oh my goodness! The fabric is the right thickness, without discomfort. I bent over and it covers everything, and it looks so stylish! I was a bit concerned the mesh would make it look tacky, but it just looks very classy. DO NOT HESITATE! I will buy it in more colors, it is gorgeous. I can't vouch for longevity, or how it will be after wet, but the hundreds of positive reviews say it all." —alfie fernandez
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in sizes SX–22 Plus and 36 colors and patterns).
13. A ruched, vintage-y two piece that'll make you want to scream "SAY I'M A BIRD!"
Yes, I did watch The Notebook last night on TV, and yes I did cry.
Promising review: "I could not believe I found this swimsuit on Amazon. People will ask you where you got it, how much it is and you will just smile and watch their reaction as you say 'Amazon.' Fits beautifully. Thank you for all the reviews and pics girls, you are amazing!" —Zaki
14. A chevron maillot designed to be a ~life-size~ reproduction of Barbie's original 1959 swimsuit. You'll check yourself out in the mirror and say "Hey doll!"
Promising review: "I seriously can't say enough good things about this swimsuit. I feel so good in it and the cut and style is impeccable. I love the material, its so soft and holds you in without being uncomfortable! Just an amazing piece and I can't wait to wear it next week!" —Alaina R.
15. A stunning teal bikini with ruffles on the off-the-shoulder top and strappy cutouts on the high-waisted bottoms that'll make waves.
16. A bandeau two-piece for anyone who loves high fashion, high waists, and high-cut legs.
The top also has removable padding for more support.
Promising review: "I've never purchased a swimsuit off of Amazon before because I've always been nervous about their quality, fit and honestly, the legitimacy of the brands/sellers. I made sure to read all of the reviews/look at all of the customer photos and I was STILL hesitant to buy. I pulled the trigger thinking if I didn't like it then it was only ~$20. But wow, I am so glad I took a chance on this bikini. I love the thick and buttery soft material and to my surprise... it fits perfectly! I'll definitely be buying other patterns." —Marc Lopez
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and 42 colors/patterns).
19. A gingham balconette bikini with lots of support to make swimsuit shopping with bigger boobs more of a picnic.
Get it from Asos: the top for $28.50 (originally $35; available in sizes 6D/DD–28E/F) and available with two mix-n-match bottoms on the same page: in a tie-side style and in a high waist style.
20. A deep-V swimsuit in a nautical stripe that'll fit right in on the seaside.
Promising review: "This was my first attempt at buying a swimsuit online without trying it on, and I was super nervous...but I LOVE this suit. Finding swimsuits is always a hassle with my bust size (36D), but this keeps the girls covered. No cutting into my skin anywhere. I was so excited to find out that it has a lining, so it's a double layer. Definitely recommend!" —ldkeim
Get it from Amazon for $25.99 (available in sizes S–3X and 18 colors and patterns).
24. A classic triangle bikini that'll cause a rift between you and your other favorite swimsuit — love ~triangles~ are no joke.
Promising review: "I’ve tried probably 10+ bathing suits from amazon looking to find one that fits right, IS NOT a thong, has padding, and ties on the sides and this is it. I bought it in black also because I love how it fits so much. It still has a cheeky bottom but it provides far more coverage than any suit I’ve purchased within the last few years. I highly recommend this suit!" —Mackenzie Lindquist
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in sizes S–XL and 23 colors and patterns).
25. A LBS (little back swimsuit) you'll wear for years to come. It has barely-there straps in the back and high-cut legs for the look you want, but no slipping and sliding in the water.
Promising review: "Absolutely LOVE this one piece. Could not recommend this more. Fits like a glove!! The back closure is beautiful." —Lilly Calderson
Get it from Ocin for $168: the top for $88 (available in sizes XXS–L and five colors) and the bottoms for $80 (available in sizes XXS–L and five colors). You can mix and match any of their tops and bottoms too!
Ocin is an Asian-owned eco-swim label based in Vancouver. They use 100% recycled polyesters from plastic bottles.
34. A tie-front one piece so you will ~knot~ have a hard time packing for your tropical vacation. You'll want to wear this day after day!
It also means you can tie it up top to fit you p-e-r-f-e-c-t-l-y.
Promising review: "Bought this bathing suit five days before going to the Dominican Republic. BEST LAST-MINUTE BUY EVER!!! The straps are great if you have a smaller torso like myself because they are adjustable. The back is a sexy cut but your whole rear isn't out. MY BOYFRIEND LOVED IT. LOL!! The front can be untied so you can get the proper support. I love love love this impulse buy and am going to get other colors for upcoming trips." —N. Davis
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and 19 colors and patterns — including snake and leopard prints!).