23 Surprising Laundry Tips You Didn't Know You Needed
So you won't have to go buy more socks the next time you run out of clean ones.
1. Ditch the chemicals and DIY your own detergent.
2. Or make your own laundry detergent tabs.
5. Learn how to wash your filthy baseball cap.
6. Use a simple reminder board to help sort your clothes upfront.
7. Unshrink clothes using baby shampoo and a towel.
Just soak the shrunken piece of clothing in lukewarm water and baby shampoo, work through to relax the fibers, and gently stretch. Get the full tutorial here.