1. Ditch the chemicals and DIY your own detergent.
2. Or make your own laundry detergent tabs.
3. Skip the dryer sheets for longer-lasting, more absorbent towels.
4. If your towels have already seen better days, use vinegar and baking soda instead of detergent.
5. Learn how to wash your filthy baseball cap.
6. Use a simple reminder board to help sort your clothes upfront.
7. Unshrink clothes using baby shampoo and a towel.
Just soak the shrunken piece of clothing in lukewarm water and baby shampoo, work through to relax the fibers, and gently stretch. Get the full tutorial here.