16. You will do unspeakable things for free food and t-shirts.
15. You wouldn’t get caught running to class, no matter how late you are.
Speed walking, however, is still an option
14. It’s raining? No class.
13. You have little to no faith in SEE bringing good performers.
12. You still can’t walk up the steps between Jimenez and McKeldin normally.
11. You feel accomplished whenever you get Courier.
10. You know what McKeldin is like during finals, but you still go there.
And stop kidding yourself, you’re never going to get any work done there.
9. You wait until the last possible day to change your directoryID password.
8. The phrase “old silverback at Cornerstone” brings to mind a very specific person.
Even if you’ve never been there before.
7. You’re secretly impressed with DOTS’ ticketing abilities.
6. You remember how easy it was to get into Turtle. Or how easy it is to get into Cornerstone.
5. You hate Duke but don’t know why.
4. And you were not happy when you heard about the plus/minus grading system.
Or the new smoking policy.
3. You’ve donated something to Testudo during finals week, whether it was your half melted bar of chocolate or a deep fryer.
2. You and your friends are oddly fascinated with squirrels.
1. You dread the day you graduate because you love it here.
- Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn didn't properly disclose payments he received from Russia to the US government.
- Ivanka Trump was booed and hissed at when talking about her father's support for women and families at the W20 Summit in Berlin.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- One year after Beyoncé released 'Lemonade,' she's set up a scholarship for women in college called the Formation Scholars 🍋