1. Bangka - Belitung Islands.
Lies on the the western part of Indonesia, Bangka and Belitung Islands located just in the east coast of Sumatra. Pictured above is Parai Tenggiri Beach in Bangka Island. The word bangka derives from ‘wangka’ which means “tin” as the island is one of the major contributors of the world’s production.
10. Flores Island, East Nusa Tenggara
Kelimutu Lakes are basically three craters with three different colors at the top of Kelimutu Mountain. According to locals belief, the lakes are the spiritual resting place of their ancestors. It is said the lakes change color according to the mood of the spirits. Source
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.